15th August 2012, 09:24 PM
rachii.19

How to go for commando engineering? Which is a good college for commando engineering in nagpur

My younger brother is in 11th standard. He wants to do commando engineering. pls tell me what preparations he needs to do for it and which entrance exam he has to apply for. Pls also tell me which is the good college for commando engineering in Nagpur.

18th July 2013, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to go for commando engineering? Which is a good college for commando engineering in nagpur

National Security Guard Commando.

This post recruitment is conducted by UPSC Services twice in a year through CDS or CPF exam.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:1.Candidate must completed graduation in any recognised university.2.Minimum 60% aggregate is needed in academics.3.Candidate must attain 21 years and should not exceed the age 24 years.The applying process is through online and application fees is 50 rupees for general category and no fees for reservation candidates.

SELECTION PROCESS:
1.Written test.
2.Physical test medical test.
3.Interview.For knowing notification details on this exam see the employment newspaper or see the website www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?