5th May 2011, 11:27 AM
biswonath

Which distance course should I join to improve my knowledge after completing MBA with Marketing and Finance?

I have complited mba with markiting & finance, now i am doing job in a gov. org. please suggest me any distance course to get more knowledge.

7th June 2011, 08:25 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which distance course should I join to improve my knowledge after completing MBA with Marketing and Finance?

you are required to improve knowledge. But you did not mention the area in which you want to improve knowledge.

I think you are interested to improve knowledge in finance or marketing areas as these are your specializations in your MBA.

You are working in a government organization. That is a good thing. You can have good future.

You did not mention the area in which you are working in that government organization whether in finance department or marketing or some other department.

If you are in finance department, then you can have number of certification programs to do which were conducted by NSE
NCFM
NISM and
IRDA

My sincere suggestion is to go for these type of certification programs rather than distance courses.

Next time be clear in your question so that we can guide you well
7th June 2011, 08:35 PM
hopestar

Default Re: Which distance course should I join to improve my knowledge after completing MBA with Marketing and Finance?

courses like
=>company secretariatship
=>enterpreneurship
=>icwa
can help you to get more knowledge in business auditing...

why i suggest this means you are the graduate with finance...

that why i suggested this...

all the best...
7th June 2011, 09:38 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

HI
STUDY NEVER ENDED
IF YOU WISH TO STUDY UNTILL DEATH THEN THIS WILL NOT END....

AFTER MBA MANY COURSE ARE THERE BUT YOU DO NOT GIVE ANY AREA

IN MY POINT OF VIEW YOU GO IN THIS WAY:---

you can do the certificatioc courses offerd by nse in
1.capital markets
2.derivatives
3.mutual funds etc.
OR YOU CAN GO THROUGH FOR P.H.D THAT IS BETTER ...

GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR SUCH INTEREST.........
21st June 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

I am Mba Finance. I am working in Fujairah Uae in a tourism company. But i think i am not gaining any particular experience regarding finance or accounting because the company is a small one and it is not following standard Accounting system. Now i want to increase my knowladge but i can't loss this job because of my financial conditions. What can i do to secure a better future under these circumstances.?
21st August 2011, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

which think want do improve MBA
1st November 2011, 12:39 AM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

STUDY NEVER ENDED
IF YOU WISH TO STUDY UNTILL DEATH THEN THIS WILL NOT END....

AFTER MBA MANY COURSE ARE THERE BUT YOU DO NOT GIVE ANY AREA

IN MY POINT OF VIEW YOU GO IN THIS WAY:---

you can do the certificatioc courses offerd by nse in
1.capital markets
2.derivatives
3.mutual funds etc.
OR YOU CAN GO THROUGH FOR P.H.D THAT IS BETTER ...

GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR SUCH INTEREST.........
18th November 2011, 01:50 AM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

I think you are interested to improve knowledge in finance or marketing areas as these are your specializations in your MBA.

You are working in a government organization. That is a good thing. You can have good future.

You did not mention the area in which you are working in that government organization whether in finance department or marketing or some other department.
courses like
=>enterpreneurship
=>icwa

all the best...
18th November 2011, 01:52 AM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

courses like
=>enterpreneurship
=>icwa

all the best...
12th December 2013, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

My MBA in finance is goin to b completed ..my study is goin on distance through ignou as I am in government org in clerical post ..N can not study in regular ..I want to do study more in finance n want b excel in finance n accounting ...for that purpose which distance course is best for me ? My age is 28 yrs pls sugges me best course that help in other finance related job ...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?