10th March 2011, 01:46 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

IGNOU: Post Graduate Diploma in Distance Education: Management of Distance Education Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Indira Gandhi National Open University is a pioneer in the field of distance education. There is a paper on Management of Distance Education. The test of the subject is of duration three hours. This 75 marks test has three questions, each carrying 25 marks. The questions have smaller sub questions. The first question has two sub questions and one among them is to be answered, in not more than 1200 words. The second question consists of six questions and four are to be answered, the word limit being 300 words. The last question has two smaller questions, one is to be answered. The word limit for this question is 1200 words. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers. For more details and information visit: http://entrance-exam.net/ignou-post-...cation-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Distance Education-Communication Technology for Distance Education Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Distance Education: Support Services Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Short term courses after MBA in HR to get Good Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I apply for MBA in correspondence?
  5. Download last 5 years question papers of IGNOU M.Ed Entrance Exam
  6. Can I pursue Law through distance education if done both graduation and post graduation through distance education?
  7. Where to get the forms for B.Ed through correspondence?
  8. Can I do post graduation diploma in distance education while working?
  9. Any universities in Delhi or in India providing B.Ed through correspondence?
  10. Am I eligible for SSC graduate level exam after doing BSc maths from Annamalai University through distance education?
  11. Best correspondence colleges which are UGC approved?
  12. Name of the colleges for MSc Zoology correspondence course/
  13. Can I do B.A or diploma in fine articles through distance education?
  14. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Library Automation and Networking-Library Automation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Does this possible to do part time M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?
  16. Will it be good to do post graduation diploma course from Indian Institute after completion of MBA from SMU distance education?
  17. Am I eligible to appear for level exam while doing BSc Maths from Annamalai University through distance education?
  18. Which is the best university to study Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management course through distance mode? -- [New]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?