7th May 2014, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Fee for engineering in Singapore?

I would like to study engineering in singapore doing part time job. what is fee to study there

Related Questions:
27th May 2014, 09:21 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Fee for engineering in Singapore?

You want to study in Singapore it is a very good idea to go for abroad for study in abroad you have to give entrance examination for the respective colleges in which colleges you want to go for study. i am going to clear you that their selection procedure is very hard so you have to prepared very well so that you will get chance in singapore colleges.

So, engineering is one the degree which are very popular and many students go for engineering at different country such as France, Canada etc. Singapore is one of the countries which are best for studying Engineering and the Engineering colleges are so famous so that many students other than students of Singapore used to come to these engineering colleges for their admission as this college’s certificate is very helpful in getting a good Job very easily.

The teachers of this engineering colleges are very highly qualified so that they can teach the students in a very professional manner and now coming to the fee to study engineering in Singapore, Singapore’s engineering colleges fee is not too high nor too low it’s just reasonable, the Fee will be approximately SGD 10000-SGD 10,500 including your hostel charges for the time period of one year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?