7th May 2014, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

How can I go USA for job? How can I search job related to my degree?

I am a M.Com Holder thinking about PhD but I want to USA for a job. Now I want to know thats, how can I go USA? And How can a search a Job relate with my degree.?

1st October 2015, 12:28 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I go USA for job? How can I search job related to my degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a M.Com Holder thinking about PhD but I want to USA for a job. Now I want to know thats, how can I go USA? And How can a search a Job relate with my degree.?
First, you have to get a job in US then only you can go to US. You have to get employed in the MNC in India like Infosys, TCS, Cognizant, Wipro, HCL Technologies etc. and then by your performance after few years of service they may send you to US. There is no other shortcuts available to go to America. It is rather difficult to apply for jobs in abroad directly. You have to use the social media like LinkedIn for connecting with people overseas. You can also search through the job sites. If any one of your friends or relatives or seniors who is working in US will help you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?