25th September 2012, 04:24 PM
pkaur60

What are the prospects of a job after doing MSc in Clinical Research from ICRA in Collaboration with MUSC, USA University

Sir I did M.Sc. in clinical research from ICRI in collaboration with MUSC, USA Univarsity after B. Pharm. At present I have no job . what are the prospects of job and can i be eligible for Phd.after evaluation of my M.Sc. degree in india.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better clinical research or clinical trails? Which one to choose between Cranford and MUSC?
  2. Which one is the best institute for clinical research?
  3. Prospects of getting a Ph.D course in USA after doing M.D in Pharmacology from India with good research experience? Job prospects in India after completing Ph.D from USA?
  4. Job prospects of clinical nutrition in India? What to do after getting this MSc degree?
  5. MSc in Clinical Research vs. MSc in Biotechnology+Clinical Research Diploma?
  6. What are the job prospects after a global public health MS course in US? Best colleges for this course?
  7. Does this possible of doing Job in USA and M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry from USA?
  8. Difference between M.Sc(Biotechnology) and M.Sc(Clinical research)?
  9. How to join PG in Clinical Research or MSc in Clinical Research? -- [New]
  10. Career prospects in the Clinical Research Field? I want to pursue my PG without leaving the job
  11. List of institutes offering msc in clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Courses for undergraduates with Biology background?
  13. Which course should I opt for between M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry having completed B.Sc MLT?
  14. Best institutes for Clinical Research providing 100% placement with good salary package?
  15. M.Sc in Clinical research after B.Sc(Applied science)? Job opportunities after M.Sc? Institutes in India for M.Sc(Medical Biotechnology) and it's eligibility criteria?
  16. Which is the best course in clinical research? whether diploma or msc?
  17. List of Colleges offering MS in Clinical Research in USA? Fee structure for this course?
  18. Which course is best to choose between Clinical Research and Bioinformatics
29th September 2017, 10:02 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the prospects of a job after doing MSc in Clinical Research from ICRA in Collaboration with MUSC, USA University

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkaur60 View Post
Sir I did M.Sc. in clinical research from ICRI in collaboration with MUSC, USA Univarsity after B. Pharm. At present I have no job . what are the prospects of job and can i be eligible for Phd.after evaluation of my M.Sc. degree in india.

As you have done your post graduation degree in clinical research and now want to go for job, then you can apply for job in employment areas like Cipla, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratory, Jonson & jonson, Zydus, Bharat pharmaceuticals, Ranbaxy etc. and get job’s like as follows:-

Job Prospects after M.SC Clinical Research:-

>> Biostatistician.

>> Clinical research project manager.

>> Clinical research programmer.

>> Clinical research associate.

>> Physician.

>> Clinical research coordinator.

>> Research analyst.

:- Yes, you are eligible to do Ph.D after M.SC in clinical research, because minimum qualification required to apply for Ph.D course is post graduate degree from government recognized institute.

:- So if you want to go for Ph.D degree then Ph.D in clinical research is best option for you to go for further studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?