8th May 2014, 10:46 PM
deveshsingh9789

What is AIPGMEE eligibility criteria? I have completed my 1st year compulsory rotatory internship

I will be completing my 1yr compulsory rotatory internship on 1st april 2015..would I be able to get a seat for my pg in aipgmee 2015

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for WHO, UNICEF after completing BDS with 1 year Rotatory Internship?
  2. Information about Law Internship in Pune
  3. Is there any Navy Dental Corps Exam?
  4. Are 2nd year students eligible for internship in BHEL? What is the eligibility criteria for doing internship in BHEL?
  5. How should I pursue research in Cadiology as Clinical Science after passing BDS degree?
  6. Where can telecom students do internship? What is the eligibility criteria to do internship? List of companies with their contact details?
  7. What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for doing internship in IISC bangalore? I'm in B.Tech 2nd year
  8. Procedure and eligibility criteria for doing summer internship in any renowned organization?
  9. What is the eligibility and procedure for internship?
  10. Details about BPT 6 month internship course?
  11. Can I do internship in DLF being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of civil? Eligibility criteria required for this?
  12. Where should I opt for summer internship while in 1st year IT?
  13. List of companies providing internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  14. List of companies offering internship program to MCA final year students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for the same?
  15. Future after completing BDS Course in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I pursue 1 year compulsory internship from AIIMS college and hospital after passing final year exam of BHMS course?
  17. Where can computer science engineering students get internship? Eligibility criteria for internship? List of companies?
  18. Books to be referred for AIPGMEE? List of good colleges in AIPGMEE?
23rd August 2014, 06:45 PM
Rajesh Saagar
Member+

Default Re: What is AIPGMEE eligibility criteria? I have completed my 1st year compulsory rotatory internship

AIPGMEE is scheduled from December 1 to 6, 2014 and the online registration starts from August 29 and ends on October 10, 2014.

I think candidates who are completing Internship by March 31, 2015 are only eligible for AIPGMEE 2015
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?