12th May 2014, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Colleges and their entrance tests where I can pursue PhD in Demography?

I have completed my M.Sc in STATISTICS and is intrstd to do mt research work in the field of demography... plz tell me about the colleges and their entrance test from where i can pursue mt phd..

17th May 2014, 05:57 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Colleges and their entrance tests where I can pursue PhD in Demography?

The valuable course PhD is the best course in which the students are making their own successful life without any tension or without any problem. The students are giving the valuable time to this course so this course is giving more successful life to the students. The students are also work hard for the great and best future.

You are completed the master in science course in statistics course which is the most brilliant course for the students who are the most common course in India in all universities. The course is the best among all the courses because of the popularity on this course.
There are so many universities are offering the Demography course in which the institutions who are under the university they are giving so many opportunities and so many facilities are giving to the students who are going to take admission in that college. The students are the very very intelligent students who are taking the course seriously.

The students are making the admission by the form filling of their entrance exam which is given in the official website of the college. Then the students are giving the entrance exam to qualify in this entrance exam and go for the admission in this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?