25th November 2013, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

In which college to go for PhD Nanotechnology? How to apply and outcomes of study?

Respected sir,
I want to know that I am goin for mtech nanotech from amity institute of nanotechnology,aftr 2 years I want to pursue phd in nanotech. So in which colleges I shud go fr phd programme....n how we will hve to apply in phd?......what r de outcomes of studying nanotech?,,,,which all companies r dere in india fr it?
Thank u..

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do Ph.D in both Astrophysics and Nanotechnology? How may I do both in a sequence with Astrophysics first?
  2. Institutes offering course in Ph.D Nanotechnology or Nanomedicine?
  3. Which group can I consider in 11th? Information about Nanotechnology? Can I take Nanotechnology in College?
  4. Which are the best colleges in India for Nanotechnology?
  5. can pharma students enter into nanotech stream?
  6. How to do Ph.D in Nanotechnology after finishing 10th?
  7. How to get admission for Ph.D in Nanotechnology from universities in USA and UK after completing M.tech Nanotechnology course?
  8. How to do a project in Nanotechnology after doing M.Tech in Nanotechnology
  9. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in HR after MBA(HR) in distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to take admission into M.Tech in Nanotechnology after the completion of B.Tech?
  11. Is there any scope in M.Tech, B.Tech and Ph.D in Nanotechnology?
  12. After Bachelor degree in IT can I study M.Tech in Nanotechnology?
  13. How to do Ph.D after completing M.Tech Medical Nanotechnology at Sastra University? What are the opportunities in India?
  14. Is it possible to study M.Tech in Nanotechnology field?
  15. What should we do after SSC and 12th to study Nanotechnology? Scope in Nanotechnology and jobs available in Nanotechnology?
  16. College offering B.Tech Nanotechnology in India? Scope for Nanotechnology in future?
  17. Qualifications needed to study Nanotechnology? Institutes offering Nanotechnology course in Maharashtra or anywhere in India?
  18. Am i eligible to apply for MSc Nanotechnology after completing graduation with BSc Biotechnology? Which are the colleges/universities?
18th September 2016, 07:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which college to go for PhD Nanotechnology? How to apply and outcomes of study?

You can try for admission in IITs, NITs and central universities for Ph.D in nanotechnology programme. For best way to get admission, you need to crack exams like NET/SET/GATE/JRF and clear interview with good performance. Just wait for notification and apply for admission accordingly.

Ph.D is mainly for those who want to research and become lecturer in colleges. Some R&D labs and companies also recruit Ph.D candidates. Hence, if you have any such aim, then only go for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?