12th May 2014, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

What should I do for master degree in IT? Various courses available and best out of it?

respected sir/madam,
i m a TYBsc(I.T) student and i m last stage of my graduation,so what should i do for master degree(P.G.).What r the various course available for a Bsc(I.T.) student.Which is the best master degree suitable for me.Can i able to take admission in engineering.

26th October 2014, 10:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do for master degree in IT? Various courses available and best out of it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected sir/madam,
i m a TYBsc(I.T) student and i m last stage of my graduation,so what should i do for master degree(P.G.).What r the various course available for a Bsc(I.T.) student.Which is the best master degree suitable for me.Can i able to take admission in engineering.
After B.Sc in IT, you can apply for the master degree courses like, M.Sc in IT, M.Sc in Computer Science, Master of Computer Application (MCA). After successfully completing the above courses you can job in Technical jobs, Teaching jobs, System Admin jobs etc.

Eligibility Criteria:-
  • A candidate should have passed graduation in sciecne stream from recognized unviersity.
  • Applicant must secure a minimum aggregate of 60% in graduation course and relaxation will be applicable for reserved category students.

Admission to above courses is made through an entrance test conducted by the respective university Graduation scores are also taken into consideration at the time of admission process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?