20th May 2014, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Optional subjects of CBSE are same with that of Kerala and Tamil Nadu CBSE schools?

cbse plus 2 commerce other optional subjects available in kerala & tamilnadu cbse schools

same question repeat in maths also

23rd May 2014, 10:00 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Optional subjects of CBSE are same with that of Kerala and Tamil Nadu CBSE schools?

No, optional subjects of any stream differs from school to school. Thus, optional subjects of Kerala and Tamil Nadu CBSE schools are different. Even schools within the state have different optional subjects. It depends on the school's perspective, teachers and students. However, the mathematics followed in all the CBSE schools for commerce stream will be same. This is because there is only one syllabus prescribed by CBSE for Mathematics of commerce stream.
26th September 2016, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Optional subjects of CBSE are same with that of Kerala and Tamil Nadu CBSE schools?

I have taken admission in a cbse school..but due to the posting of my father in another city i want to study in any other school in patna for commece stream but my registration will remain in my old school..pls suggest me some schools eithet affliated or not but should be in patna...waiting for your valuable suggestion
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?