7th March 2014, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit for CBSE Schools? Is my son eligible for IV CBSE or not?

My son D.O.B is 16-04-2005. Now he is studying in IV CBSE. Is he eligible for IV CBSE or Not? Some CBSE Schools are not accepting. If he continues the studies in CBSE, is there any problem coming for 10th CBSE Board Exam?

26th October 2014, 12:06 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age limit for CBSE Schools? Is my son eligible for IV CBSE or not?

No, there will not be any problem because the CBSE board has not decided any specific age limits to appear for the 10th examinations. Since, your son was born in 2005, he was 9 years old. At the time of completion of his 10th standard, he will attain the age of 15 years. So, he can appear for the 10th board examinations without any problems and he can also appear for IV standard examinations.
2nd April 2015, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the age limit for CBSE Schools? Is my son eligible for IV CBSE or not?

My son D.O.B is 30-05-2006. Now he is studying in IV CBSE. Is he eligible for V CBSE or Not? Some CBSE Schools are not accepting. If he continues the studies in CBSE, is there any problem coming for 10th CBSE Board Exam?
2nd April 2015, 11:47 PM
Member+

Dear
Usually the age limit is 5 to 6 year for class I admission. this age limit is acceptable in CBSE but on the other side for admission in class IV his must be 10 or 11 years. and there will nothing problem regarding the change from another board to CBSE in class 10th.

All the best
3rd April 2015, 09:55 AM
DineshKumar_01

It is not a big problem. Because the CBSE does not decide a specific age limit for the student to appear in the 10th examinations. If your son is born in the year of 2005 now its age is 9. At the time of completion of 10th standard he attains the age of 14 years and hence there is no problem to attain the 10th standard exam that means your son is surely eligible to attend the 4th standard examination.
8th April 2015, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

sir\madam
my daughter was born in 14-8-2002 now she is 13 years old so she will be 14 years old on this August . scool is not accepting her . Please tell me is there any problem in cbse board exams.
11th April 2015, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Cbse board ninth std residantial hostal which state for choose I want good education dicipline any state in admisson agree my budhet 2.50 plese sugges in school rasidantiol fasalties thanks
11th April 2015, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

my son was born on 22.07.2006 and he has passed 4th standard in Tamil Nadu government state board. i am planning to shift him to CBSE. is my son eligible for admission to 5th standard. will there be any problem for him to write the 10th standard examination. kindly clarify.
12th April 2015, 01:29 AM
rishab mittal111

Dear sir, you do not take any type of tension ragarding the admission of 10 due to age issue.
Cbse dont any type of rule regading that the this age student appear in the 10. Mostly 4 to 5 yr student in the nursery class is acceptable . Nd after that age is not issue if you take one time in the admission than after that you don't face any type of age problem. Soo dont worry. Thatnkss!!!!
12th April 2015, 08:48 AM
MECHANICAL POWER

To appear in CBSE 10th board exam candidate must be minimum 14 years old.
As your son born on 2005 and now he is in class IV.
That means your son when appear in 10th board exam he will be 15 years old , So their will be not any problem to appear in CBSE 10th board exam.
10th June 2016, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

My daughter's DOB is August 9 2007.she completed 4th std.but I put 4th std again.I'm not happy with this decision.comments please.
6th January 2017, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the correct year to join my son in Lkg following cbsc syllabus ?? His date of birth is Feb 12, 2014
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?