21st May 2014, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in diploma electrical engineering after passing 10th

how t get adnission in diploma electrical engineering after 10 pass?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.E course in Gujarat after passing diploma in Electrical Engineering in Gujarat?
  2. How to do diploma in electrical after passing 10th with 43%?
  3. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering diploma after passing 10th with 66%?
  4. Can I do Diploma in Engineering after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which branch of diploma engineering can I choose after passing 10th with 93.95%? Electrical or Mechanical, which one is better?
  6. How to get admission in 2nd Aeronautics Engineering after passing Mechanical diploma in 10th standard base
  7. Will I get admission for 2nd Aeronautics engineering after passing mechanical diploma in 10th standard base
  8. How to do diploma after passing engineering? I am studying in 10th
  9. Date of Bihar Polytechnic forms sale?
  10. How many semester's marks are including in degree from diploma, in G.T.U? How can I get admission in electrical engineering degree?
  11. How to take admission for B.Tech course after passing electrical engineering diploma?
  12. How to take admission in government engineering college in Surat after passing 10th?
  13. How to do interior design course after passing 10th with 50% marks
  14. Should I take admission in Electrical Engineering for direct 2nd year after passing diploma with 82%?
  15. Procedure to seek admission to diploma in Military Engineering College after passing 10th standard?
  16. Can I get admission for Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in electrical engineering with 74%'
  17. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning after passing ITI in electrical
  18. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
3rd September 2015, 12:26 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in diploma electrical engineering after passing 10th

As you want to do diploma course after 10th so there are many diploma course which you can do after 10th.

==>To get Admission in diploma electrical engineering After 10th you need the fill the application form of the respective institute and required submit the fees.

==> Admission in diploma electrical engineering course is depend on the good academic report.

==> The minimum eligibility for doing diploma is 10th passed with good marks

Name of other DIPLOMA courses after 10th as given below:::::::>>>>>>

1. Diploma in Elect. and Communication
2. Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
3. Diploma in Electrical Engineering
4. Diploma in Environmental Engineering
5. Diploma in Fashion Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?