7th May 2011, 04:58 PM
HEENZ

How can a B.Com graduate apply for deputy collector? What's the procedure to apply for the same through I.A.S exam?

hi
I WANT TO BECOME A DEPUTY COLLECTOR , M DOING B.COM PROF , COULD U PLEASE TELL HOW CAN I BECOME DEPUTY COLLECTOR THROUGH I.A.S. EXAM AND BY THE STATE EXAM , GIVE ME DETAILED INFORMATION , IS THERE ANY OTHER EXAM ALSO THROUGH WHICH I CAN BECOME A D.C. , IF I CHOOSE THE I.A.S EXAM WILL THE STUDY MATERIAL BE THE SAME AS FOR THE I.A.S CANDIDATE OR DIFFERENT . ALSO TELL THE BOOKS REQUIRED .
THANKS

25th February 2012, 06:21 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can a B.Com graduate apply for deputy collector? What's the procedure to apply for the same through I.A.S exam?

In order to become an IAS officer, you need to attend the Civil services exam. This is conducted by the UPSC. Graduation is the minimum required qualification and 21 years is the minimum age specified. Graduation can be done in any discipline. Notifications regarding this exam will be published which will specify in detail the mode of application. It is better to attend a coaching class for IAS preparation because this is one of the most competitive examinations held in the country.
13th July 2012, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can a B.Com graduate apply for deputy collector? What's the procedure to apply for the same through I.A.S exam?

I AM 10TH PASS WITH 86% HOW TO REPAIR A PROCTOR COURSE
30th September 2012, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

What are the eligibility conditions to be appear in the exam of Assistant commissioner of police ???
15th March 2013, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

I am doing b.com and wanted to become deputy collector kindly tell the complete procedure and syallabus regarding this?
4th June 2013, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

I am doing ty b.com and wanted to do civil job.Pls tell me different posts in civil service and how to apply for that.
7th November 2013, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

which exam I can give after 12th for deputy collector? how much money is require
2nd December 2013, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, My self Manali Vijay Joil . I m graduate student . Now I am doing MBA also in Finance. I want to give the UPSC exam for collector officer . Can u please help me for that ! What can I prefer for that and how can I apply for this exam please give me some guidelines for that .
12th January 2014, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

i complete my grajuation i want to become collector but i dont have financial condition so how can i do so.le.please reply
29th January 2014, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I am graduate in commerce. Can I apply deputy collector. How can. Apply deputy collector exam.
9th March 2014, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Hie, i've completed my Bsc (statistics) can yu plz tell vch subject shuld i take optional in civils. , i was not interested in my core subject
23rd March 2014, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Hii sir i have complete my hsc exam i want become a IAS offi...with doing B.com sir plz tll me how can do this &what can do
6th December 2014, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

I was completed my engii want to know which syllabus n books I will refer ti clear this deputy collector exam
23rd October 2016, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Hi i Am 9th class student in future i want to become collector please say me detail information and what is ias and how it will be also I want to meet one collector officer that is very important to my life please.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?