12th January 2011, 11:22 AM
muthuka

Are handicapped(45%) female persons eligible for the post of KPSC deputy collector?

I am a handicapped person (female) with 45% handicappage due to Cerebral palsy. I have locomotive problem. Am I eligible to apply for the post of KPSC Deputy Collector?

17th March 2011, 12:16 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are handicapped(45%) female persons eligible for the post of KPSC deputy collector?

Normally physically handicapped candidates can apply for this post. But there is a condition that only those who are fit to perform all the duties should apply. The job will involve travelling. Since you have locomotive problem it will be difficult for you to perform the tasks. You must verify the job profile before applying for any posts.
21st June 2011, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are handicapped(45%) female persons eligible for the post of KPSC deputy collector?

what is the minimum and maximum percentage of orthopedical handicapped to be a collecter through upsc
2nd July 2011, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

i am phy.dissable ,i am graduate in art[B.A.].,am i eligible for the post of dist.collecter?
28th September 2011, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

I am physical handicap by one leg 45 % I am eligiable for collector or deputy collector
6th November 2011, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

are there any coaching institute for p.h. aspiring for civil services as like sc st obc muslim
23rd August 2012, 08:27 PM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

hello dear,
yes, handicapped female are eligible for job But there is a condition
that only those who are fit to perform all the duties should apply.
Since you have locomotive problem it will be difficult for you to perform the tasks. You must verify the job profile before applying for any posts
good luck for u r job
29th December 2012, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

i am handicap student so i will become ias officer or no
29th December 2012, 06:28 PM
obulasettylakshmi

No hadicapped or not eligibile fot this kpsc deputy collector post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?