24th May 2014, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MPSC exam with less than 50% in graduation?

Please sir tell me answer in yes or no my question ,i have below 50% in graduation i am edible to give the mpsc exam?

26th May 2014, 03:20 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MPSC exam with less than 50% in graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please sir tell me answer in yes or no my question ,i have below 50% in graduation i am edible to give the mpsc exam?
Hey friend,

MPSC stands for Maharashtra Public Service Commission

This exam is conducted for candidates to join in various posts in Maharashtra and there are eligibility criteria's which are needed by you, inorder to apply for the exam.

ELIGIBILITY NEEDED:
  • Nationality
  • Age limit
  • Education qualification

>> The Nationality standard needed for the MPSC exam is that the candidate must have a Citizenship in India.

>> The age limit needed for the MPSC Exam is 18-33 years for general category and there are certain age relaxation for other category candidates.

>> The age limit for SC/ST is 5 years extra and for OBC it is 3 years extra.

>> Regarding the Education qualification needed for the exam it is that the candidate should have completed a Degree from a recognized university with a fair percentage.

The candidate who satisfies all these criteria is eligible for applying for the exam and the candidates are selected through 3 stages:

# Prelims

# Main Exam

# Interview

ALL THE BEST
13th June 2015, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for MPSC exam with less than 50% in graduation?

Am I eligible for MPSC exam with less than 50% in graduation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?