24th May 2014, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to teach engineering college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor?

Dear Sir,

I have done B.Com,MCA from IGNOU, M-Tech(CSE) and UGC-NET(Computer Science and Applications. I have Recently completed my Ph.D in Computer Science from DAVV Indore.
I want to ask that whether i would be eligible to teach in Engineering College for CS or IT branch as assistant professor/associate professor. am I eligible to teach in MCA Department as assistant/associate professor.

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible to teach assistant professor in engineering college?
  2. Qualifications required to be a Professor of engineering college? How to be a Professor?
  3. Is MSc, M.Tech eligible for Assistant Professor in Engineering College?
  4. Eligibility for the post of assistant professor?
  5. What is the eligibility for assistant professor in ECE department
  6. Eligibility for senior lecturer, Assistant Professor in an engineering college?
  7. Am I eligible to teach as assistant professor in engineering college after doing MSc Electronics and then M.Tech(Sensor System Technology)
  8. Am I eligible to teach B.E./BTech and MCA students after completing MCA?
  9. Any vacancies for teaching job for ECE diploma holders?
  10. Eligibility for Professor, Assistant Professor and Lecturer in a polytechnic institute?
  11. Eligibility for Assistant Professor in a university?
  12. What is the qualification for Assistant Professor post in department of physics of Engineering College
  13. Is MCA ME eligible for Assistant professor in an Engineering college in the department of Computer Science and Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get a job as assistant professor in government engineering college
  15. Assistant Professor qualification issue with the university
  16. Minimum qualification required to get the post of Assistant professor in Department of Physics of Engineering College
  17. Am i eligible to work as assistant professor in engineering college after doing MS from Automotive Engineering from UK?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria for assistant professor? I have scored 71% marks in Environmental Engineering
18th May 2015, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to teach engineering college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor?

if i'am a student with academic gap of 14 years between my higher secondary and Btech but having excellent result in my btech and mtech throughtout will there be hindrance if i apply for post of professor in engineering college after completing my mtech degree?
26th February 2016, 11:27 AM
ramusunitha

Default Re: Eligibility to teach engineering college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor?

Dear Sir,
I have done B.Sc (Computer Science), MCA (Master of Computer Application) from Kakatiya University, Warangal. I have recently joined my Ph.D in Computer Science in Kakatiya University.
I want to ask that whether i would be eligible to teach in Engineering College for CS or IT branch as assistant professor. Am I eligible to teach in MCA Department as assistant professor.
15th February 2017, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

I have recently passed MSO 1st year in Feb 2017.May I eligible for Asst Professor.
What is the age limit for this exam.
15th February 2017, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

I have completed M.A (Sociology)MSO 1st year from IGNOU. May I eligible to apply for Asst Professor exam.
What is age limit for this exam.
11th July 2017, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am completed M.Sc in Mathematics in 2005 and have aggregate is 56.5% and I have experience of 12 year in teaching XII & Degree so i want to teach in engineering college so can i get a teaching job
4th April 2021, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B Tech in EEE further completed M Tech in VLSI and Embedded system.Is that Iam eligible for Asst professor post in college.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?