10th November 2012, 06:12 PM
kavithacm

Minimum qualification required to get the post of Assistant professor in Department of Physics of Engineering College

Sir,

I have completed MSc in Physics with first class and i have been working in Govt engg college. I would like to know what is the minium qualification to get the post of assistant professor in dept of physics of Engg college.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualification for Assistant Professor post in department of physics of Engineering College
  2. Qualifications required to be a Professor of engineering college? How to be a Professor?
  3. What is the upper age limit for assistant professor post?
  4. Assistant Professor qualification issue with the university
  5. Qualification required for being Assistant Professor? -- [New]
  6. Minimum qualification required for Assistant Professor in engineering college as per AICTE?
  7. Eligibility to teach engineering college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor?
  8. What is the eligibility for assistant professor in ECE department
  9. Is MCA ME eligible for Assistant professor in an Engineering college in the department of Computer Science and Engineering
  10. Am I eligible for the post of Assistant professor in department of computer engineering in private engineering college
  11. Is MSc, M.Tech eligible for Assistant Professor in Engineering College?
  12. Can I apply for Assistant Professor post in engineering colleges after M.Sc. and M.E. in computer science?
  13. Required Qualification for the position of Assistant Professor as per UGC and AICTE Rules? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility for the post of assistant professor?
  15. Required Qualification for Assistant Professor in Mathematics in Engineering and Technology Institutions?
  16. Can I apply for the post of assistant professor in Botany Department
  17. Is B.Tech and MSc student eligible to get admission for assistant professor post in engineering
  18. TRB exam model and previous yeas question papers for engineering college assistant professor recruitment(Physics)
23rd January 2013, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum qualification required to get the post of Assistant professor in Department of Physics of Engineering College

can a person with mca(distance education) and m.tech(cse) be assistant professor in an engineering college
3rd May 2013, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum qualification required to get the post of Assistant professor in Department of Physics of Engineering College

MBA & M.E qualified eligible for CSE dept Asst.Prof post
11th June 2013, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BE. Am I eligible for post of assistant prof. in engineering college?
17th June 2013, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Hello Naive appicants.
Its been easy as norms to decide from authorities point of view.But...it varies....!!!
most common is a completed M.Tech degree. Before 3 years mere B.E. was enough too.(Now to possible with many registerd institutions)
But to excel their(mgmt) own standards institutes asks for higher and higher qualifications and research work.

In factin terms of UGC, here's the published words "UGC has stated in the public notice that NET/SLET/SET shall not be required for such Masters degree programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET accredited test in not conducted. As per the UGC Act, 1956, UGC is empowered to define the qualifications required of any person to be appointed to the teaching staff of the University/Institutions."

[email protected]
20th August 2013, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for assistant professor in any department in engineering college after finishing my B.E compuer science engineering and MBA FROM ANNA UNIVERSITY?
4th July 2014, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum qualification for asst.prof in computer science dept.? B.E ( ELECTRONICS ) & M.TECH ( COMPUTER SCIENCE )
17th July 2014, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

i ve done master in law under distance education program, can i eligible for regular assistant professor,and if i,ve cleared net exam..
12th November 2014, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

i would like to pursue a career in lecturing for mathematics in engineering college, am a B Tech civil engineering with 9m yrs experience
23rd February 2015, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

sr i have m sc in physics in open univsrsity so i m eligible for teaching post in junier college . plz reply
18th November 2020, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

In B.sc Physics I got second class, In M.sc Physics also I got second class. Now I completed a Ph.D. in SRM Institute of Science and Technology on a regular basis. At Present, I am working in Arts and Science College, Are I am eligible to work as an Assistant Professor in Engineering colleges which are under AICET norms. Please guide me, sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?