26th May 2010, 11:37 AM
akshpreet

What is the procedure for taking admission in MBA in Kurukshetra University?

i have given b.com final year exams but i have not given any CAT or MAT...how can i take admission in MBA of kurukshetra university....

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study MCA in any Government college for a BCA graduate of Kurukshetra University?
  2. Admission procedure to study B.Tech in Kurukshetra University?
  3. Procedure of taking admission in MBA at Yale and Cambridge like universities?
  4. Procedure for taking admission in MBA in Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get admission in M.Com 3rd semester in Kurukshetra University if completed MBA from IGNOU?
  6. Admission procedure to study PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication in Kurukshetra University?
  7. Procedure to take admission for MBA with scholarship?
  8. Procedure to take admission in PEC? Criteria for admission? Is it UGC recognized?
  9. What is the procedure for taking admission in best MBA government colleges?
  10. Admission procedure to study PhD(Physics) in IIT-Delhi for a UGC JRF qualifier?
  11. What is the procedure followed for taking admission in Ph.D painting?
  12. Can I get admission for BCA in Kurukshetra University? What is the eligibility criterion? Am I eligible?
  13. When will I get the admission form from North Orissa University? Procedure for admission in this university?
  14. How to study EMBA after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Stream? I have 2 years Mechanical Industry Experience
  15. Which university is best to do Ph.D among Oxford University, Cambridge University, Pennsylvania State University and Heidelberg University? Procedure for taking admission in these universities? -- [New]
  16. Where should I apply for admission for Ph.D course after completing M.Com from Kurukshetra University?
  17. Detailed information about the date of admission and form distribution for Ph.D programme in Punjab University and Kurukshetra University?
  18. Admission procedure and fee structure of MBA(HR) external course in Symbiosis college?
7th April 2012, 12:44 PM
vijay20052

Default Re: What is the procedure for taking admission in MBA in Kurukshetra University?

For Admission in Kuruksheta University MBA will be made on the basis of candidate’s CAT score, and their performance in the group discussion and personal interview, to be conducted by the university.
Kuruksheta University Eligibility
Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree from Kurukshetra University or a degree of other university recognized by Kurukshetra University as equivalent there to with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates) in the aggregate.
OR
Pass in the final examination conducted by either of the (a) Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or England, or (b) Institute of Cost and Works Accounts of India or England, and (c) Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
There shall be no rounding of percentage of marks from 49.5% and above to 50%.
How to Apply for KU
Prospectus and application form can also be downloaded from the university website: www.kuk.ac.in. Application form downloaded from website should be accompanied with a bank draft of Rs.800/- (Rs.200/- for SC/BC of Haryana) drawn in favour of Registrar, Kurukshetra University, payable at Kurukshetra.

For more details and information about the application procedure, please visit www.kuk.ac.in.
26th April 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure for taking admission in MBA in Kurukshetra University?

Sir
i am mandeep singh i am qualify 12th class and now i am doing please give information how to i am apply form for MBA PLEase give me information?
7th June 2012, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

I had done my bcom from kuk(i.g college).H got 56% in bcom ...i was given cat 2010 and got 14.20%tile and 61 score but i lost my certificate so tell me nw how i lan take admission in MBA
CAN I APPLY FOR MBA IN KUK ?
21st June 2012, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

sir i have done m.com i wanna do MBA so ple tell me and how many sem in MBA
7th July 2012, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

I have done b.a in arts.can i take admision in mba.and what i do first of all.will i have given any entrance test.
17th July 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

I have done b.com but i have not given cat exam. can i take admission in mba kurukshetra ? Is there any entrance test for it?
28th July 2012, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

I am a teacher n want to do mba through correspondence. is it possible to start in this session i.e. 2012-13? how?
25th February 2013, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

I have done M.A.,B.Ed.I m a teacher.Now i want to do MBA.I have not given any test like CAT or MAT.Can i get admission in this year?Tell about fee structure.My graduation is with more than 50%.Actually in this year i m going to abroad .Can i continue my study there?Is there any one classes?plz give all details related with it.
25th February 2013, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

I have done M.A.,B.Ed.I m a teacher.Now i want to do MBA.I have not given any test like CAT or MAT.Can i get admission in this year?Tell about fee structure.My graduation is with more than 50%.Actually in this year i m going to abroad .Can i continue my study there?Is there any one classes?plz give all details related with it.
22nd December 2013, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

ForMBA add.Bapersetage and add. Start time fees and job
8th January 2014, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

I have done b.com but have not give cat& mat exam . Can i take admission in mba kurukshetra ? td there any etrance test for it i
21st February 2014, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of BBA Final year. After that i take admission in MBA in KUK.Please give me information (procedure) .
25th March 2014, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

I have pass MBA from IGNOU & doing Mcom regular in kurushetra University so please tell me what Criteria isit
5th April 2015, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

i have given b.com final year exams but i have not given any CAT or MAT...how can i take admission in MBA of kurukshetra univern/what-procedure-taking-admission-mba-kurukshetra-university
22nd April 2015, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

I have given bcom final year exam and also mat exam but not cat exam so can i get admision in mba
15th May 2015, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

I gave the btm final year exams and want to take admission in mba. whts is the process for this?
17th August 2015, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

Is doing MBA from ssgi jagadri affiliated to kurukshetra university valid for govt. Jobs in banking sector and mnc's
Call me @9086091629
14th June 2016, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

I have given bca final year exams and want to take admission in mba but i have not given any CAT or MAT...how can i take admission in MBA of kurukshetra university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?