6th November 2014, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and fee structure of MBA(HR) external course in Symbiosis college?

Gud evening
i m florence joseph bba graduate from christ college pune.now i want to do Mba in hr externally so could u please help me to know the procedure n fees structure for taking admission for mba hr externally in symboisis college
Thank you

Kind regards
Florence.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure and fee structure of MBA(HR) external course in Symbiosis college? -- [New]
  2. Information about M.Com external admission procedure? What is the fee structure?
  3. What is the fee structure for external MBA in Symbiosis Institute? What is the duration of the course?
  4. How to take admission for external MBA after completing BCA from Pune University? Procedure, fee structure and the documents required?
  5. procedure for online admission for external M.Com? What is the fee structure?
  6. Any entrance exam needed to get admission in Symbiosis for B.Com? Is it possible to apply for it online? Date of admission and fee structure?
  7. How to take admission in correspondence master degree in HR from Symbiosis University in Pune? What is the fee structure and the last date of admission?
  8. Which college is best for B.Tech Mechanical? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  9. What is the admission procedure for engineering in PES college? What is the fee structure?
  10. How to get admission for External MBA course? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  11. How to take admission in B.Com at Symbiosis? Is there any entrance exam? How can I get the admission forms? What is the fee structure?
  12. Which college is available for B.Com in Bangalore? Fee structure and admission procedure?
  13. Which affiliated college will be the best in Kerala and Coimbator for doing BCA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure for commerce students?
  14. Procedure to get admission and registration process to pursue B.A.(English) in Symbiosis Arts & Commerce College?
  15. What is the difference between Diploma in MBA and Normal MBA? Is it a good decision to study MBA in Symbiosis college? How to get the prospectus for MBA course in Symbiosis? What is the fee structure of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Details regarding B.Com admission at Symbiosis? How may I apply for the course?
  17. What is the admission procedure to get admission in government marine engineering college? Fee structure, duration and placement details?
  18. Which are the top colleges to pursue B.Com? fee structure of Symbiosis Pune for B.Com? What is the admission process?
9th April 2016, 11:57 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and fee structure of MBA(HR) external course in Symbiosis college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Gud evening
i m florence joseph bba graduate from christ college pune.now i want to do Mba in hr externally so could u please help me to know the procedure n fees structure for taking admission for mba hr externally in symboisis college
Thank you

Kind regards
Florence.
The Symbiosis College does not offer MBA course through distance education. They offer only Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (PGDBA) course through distance education. The duration of the course is 2 years. The eligibility to study the course is graduation in any discipline from a recognised university. The aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination for the admission to the course. The programme fees is around Rs. 30,000/. You can apply online for the course. The website link is Official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?