7th May 2011, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

How can I become an Air Force officer after passing 12th Non Medial? Which qualification is important to become an Air Force Officer?

I want to know that how can I become Air force office after educating 12std . in non-medical?And which qlf. is imp. for it?

17th May 2011, 12:02 AM
Swathi Chigateri

Default Re: How can I become an Air Force officer after passing 12th Non Medial? Which qualification is important to become an Air Force Officer?

Hello,
Yes you go into AirForce after 12th even if you are from a non medical field. Minimum qualification required is 12th
17th May 2011, 08:51 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I become an Air Force officer after passing 12th Non Medial? Which qualification is important to become an Air Force Officer?

After 12th you can go through the NDA Examination.Through NDA exam you can get in a permanent commissioned officer.The qualifications are given below:-

Educational Qualifications
You should have passed your 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics. Final year students can also apply for this examination.

Candidate between the age of 16 ½ to 19 years can apply for the examination and the important thing is that only men can apply for the examination.

The notifications are published in the official website of the UPSC or in daily newspapers like "The Hindu" and weekly journal "Employment News".The advertisement is released in March and October every year.
17th May 2011, 10:50 AM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

On the basis of qualifying 10+2, you would be eligible to appear in National Defence Academy Examination conducted by UPSC twice in a year in the month of April and August.

Education eligibility: Minimum educational qualification required to appear in this exam is that the candidate must be 10+2 passout with any of the stream from a recognised board. Although 10+2 appearing students can also apply for the exam provided they should be able to present examination certificate at the time of interview. Candidates who are willing to join Air Force and Navy wing must have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 standard.

Age Eligibility: To be eligible for exam the candidate must be a male Indian within the age limit of 16 1/2 to 19 years on the date of interview. Only Male candidates are eligible to appear for the examination.

How to apply for the exam: NDA Examination notification is published by UPSC twice in a year in Employment Newspaper during the month of March and October for NDA-2 and NDA-1 respectively.

For furthur information you can visit UPSC official website www.upsc.gov.in
26th May 2011, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

MY EYES SIDE IS WEAK SO I AM PASS IN AIR FORCE MEDICAL TEST
27th May 2011, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

which stream i should be taken in 11th to get job in airforce?
15th June 2011, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam
i have completed my 12th standard with 60% . Now i want to become a pilot can u guide pls
kindly reply me to my mail id
[email protected]
23rd June 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Re:How can I become an Air Force officer after passing 12th Medial?

Respected sir/madam
I have completed my 12th standard with 70%. Now i want to become an officer can u guide pls
Kindiy reply me to my mail id
Email id :[email protected]
10th July 2011, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

How can i join in saudi air force as i am living in india & have qualification as 10 2 with physics & mathematics.
23rd August 2011, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

I want know about physical fitness test of y trade
15th September 2011, 01:56 PM
jashua dhinakar

I have eye side. i want to become airforce officer. shall i eligable or not?
5th October 2011, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

can i be an officer of air force after completing my bcom
27th October 2011, 11:47 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How can I become an Air Force officer after passing 12th Non Medial? Which qualification is important to become an Air Force Officer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know that how can I become Air force office after educating 12std . in non-medical?And which qlf. is imp. for it?

How To Join Indian Air Force After 12th

In order to join the Indian Air Force after passing 12th you can appear for the NDA (National Defense Academy) Exam which is held twice a year in the months of April and August for which the notifications are released in the months of January and April,respectively..

Eligibility Criteria :-

In order to appear for the NDA exam..you need to fulfill the following conditions :-

1) You should be a 12th pass out (with Physics,Chemistry and Maths if you want to join Navy or Air Force)

2) You should be within the age limit of 16.5-19 years

The written exam shall test you on the following things :-

English
Basic Maths
General Knowledge

You need to first clear the written exam,then the interview and then the medical examination..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
29th October 2011, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

When is next rally in karnataka and eligable age
10th November 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

which subject i need to become an airforce officer.Shell girls can apply for airforce.
pls anser my question in my maik id.
email id:[email protected]
26th December 2011, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

On which day entrance test for NDA 2012 is going to held ?
23rd February 2012, 07:52 AM
Unregistered

I have done my 10 2 with biology chemistry physics & i want to apply for airforce officer so can i apply with such eligibility? please send me the information regarding this on my
email id.
[email protected]
27th February 2012, 08:30 AM
chandler8161

Dear Friend,
For air force you should have studied physics and maths at 12th level,
You can apply for following exams to get into indian air force:-
NDA(National defence academy)exam
CDS(Combined defence service) exam
AFCAT(Air force common admission test)
UES(University entry scheme)

but after +2 you can only give NDA.
27th June 2012, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Im 18 And nxt year iam appearing for 2 exams in non med..my height is 5'4 and im physically fit...I just want to know which all posts will b there for girls..???
THANK YOU.
... :)
4th January 2013, 08:12 PM
Reshma 111

Indian Defence Includes Three
1.Indian Army
2.Indian navy
3.Indian Air force

For Joining Indian defence you have two ways:-
1.CDS-Combined Defence Service
2.AFCAT-Air force Common Admission Test

CDS:-
CDS Examination will held two times a year by The Union Public Service commission.
Following are the Age Details for CDS:-
1.Indian Army:19-24 Years
2.For Indian Navy:19-22 Years
3.Indian Air force:19-23 Years

This Examination Includes Three Papers
General knowledge
General English
Elementary Maths

The AFCAT:-
AFCAT Means Air force Common Admission Test
This Exam Will Help to Join in Indian Air force
This Exam Includes Three Branches
a.Technical Branch
b.Flying Branch
c.Ground Duty Branch

Eligibility:-
For all the branches ;
Graduation with 60% Marks,
Degree from any Disciplined recognized University.
Physically and mentally fit

The following are the Age Details For Each Branch
1.Technical Branch:18-28 Years
2.Ground Duty Branch:20-25 Years
3.Flying Branch:19-23 YThese are the Details
12th March 2013, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

i am in class 8th i want to join iaf and want become pilot of fighter plane,what should i do to join iaf in future? please give me ans on my
id:-
[email protected]
13th March 2013, 02:08 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes surely Non Medical students can apply for Indian Air Force after 10+2 through NDA Examination.

So apply for NDA Examination when the notification are out if you want to join Indian Air Force as officer after 10+2.

The age limit for NDA Examination is 16.5 to 19 years.

You must be an Unmarried Indian male citizen.

You have to be physically and mentally fit if you want to join Indian Air Force.

Height and Weight for NDA:

Eyesight Criteria:

The selection will be based on the marks obtained in following stages:

-Objective Type Paper

-SSB Interview

-Medical Examination

For more information visit http://www.upsc.gov.in
14th March 2013, 11:51 AM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend........

If you are interested to Join in Indian Air Force,

first you can crack the NDA Examination

NDA stands for National Defence Academy

This Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission in yearly twice i.e.

NDA - I and NDA - II

NDA have three wings i.e.

1. Indian Air Force, 2. Indian Army , 3. Indian Navy

Required Eligibility Criteria for NDA Examination

>> Candidates must have a 12th standard with PCM ( Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics ) subjects from any recognized institution

>> There is no percentage required for this examination

>> Candidates age should between 16.5 years to 19 years,

>> There is no percentage required for this examination

>> Candidates should be a citizen of India
18th July 2013, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

how should i become an airforce officer after completion degree............
25th January 2014, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

is it not possible for girls? or can they select other post in other stream in same air force wing?
29th March 2014, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

I have taken commerce as my stream and I am very eager to serve my country by becoming a Indian Air Force officer. I want to know whether I can be a air force officer even if I have taken commerce stream?
26th June 2014, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

Can i become officer in airforce as physics,chemistry,and biology as my subjects in 10 2 ??
18th July 2015, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Hello I'm anshu verma I am a student of b.sc in ramjas college, delhi I wanna become a fighter pilot in iaf what should i do for this. Plzz reply soon
20th July 2015, 12:46 AM
JSD.

Hello Dear freind,

Definitely you can go for the Air force after completion of your +2.For this you have to appear in an entrance exam which is known as NDA.NDA exam, conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission). NDA is an entrance for joining in Indian Defense Services, different cadre's like

1. Indian Army Academy
2. Indian Navy Academy
3. Indian Air Force Academy

Eligibilty Criteria for this exam:-

:- You must be a citizen of India.

:- You must strictly be a unmarried male candidate.

:- You must have a age limit of 16 1/2-19 years.

:- You must have completed +2 from a recognized school board with a fair percentage so that they can be eligible for the NDA exam.

:- You must be a physically fit while appearing for the NDA Exam as per the physical standards as it is very important.

Physical Standard for NDA :

• You should not be overweight or underweight i.e. your weight must be according to your height.
• Your height should be more than 162 cms.
• You should have a proper eyesight.
• Your chest size should be more than 81 cms.

So if you fulfill the above eligibility criteria than you can apply for NDA. Remember that you must have age not more than 19 years, and there is no upper age relaxation for special category aspirants.

All The Best!!

Regards,
JSD
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?