9th June 2014, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Scope of BHMS in near future? What courses I can do after completing BHMS?

sir< will u plzzz help me by telling me the scope of bhms in near future and what courses i can do after completing my bhms ....

15th December 2014, 11:59 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of BHMS in near future? What courses I can do after completing BHMS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir< will u plzzz help me by telling me the scope of bhms in near future and what courses i can do after completing my bhms ....

The BHMS graduates can decide on for the future career in many organizations. There is good scope for BHMS in both the private and public sectors as well in this field of medicine. After completing BHMS program you can find job opportunities in the fields like, Medicine Stores, Pharmacies, Research Institutes, Training Institutes, Dispensaries.

Higher Degree Courses After Completing BHMS:
  • Master of Science in Endocrinology
  • Master of Science in Epidemiology
  • Master of Science in Psychiatry
  • Master of Science in Regenerative Medicine
  • Doctor of Medicine in Home-Organon of Medicine
31st December 2014, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of BHMS in near future? What courses I can do after completing BHMS?

Can i make a officer after passing bsms n plz give me the detail of Dis homeopathic officer n chief medical officer
11th May 2015, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, i m doing 2nd year bhms from anand . can u plz guide for, What are the best scopes after completing bhms in 2018..??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?