9th June 2014, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Percentage of marks needed in 12th for Bachelor of Veterinary Science from Kerala? How and from where to get application form?

sir,
what is the percentage of marks in 12 needed
for bachelor of veterinary science admission in kerala?
How can we get the application form,
whether it will get through website or not?
I expect your valuable message.
Thanking you
Sherin Maria Thankachan

Last edited by Support; 10th June 2014 at 01:17 AM. Reason: Information about the online application form and percentage required in 12th standard to get admission Kerala for Bachelor of Veterinary Science?

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is needed in MBBS in 12th standard? How much marks are needed?
  2. How to take veterinary science? Percentage needed in 2nd PUC?
  3. What are the fields available to choose from after 12 with PCM?
  4. What a person can do to pursue Bachelor in Veterinary Science?
  5. AICTE college list of Rajasthan?
  6. Minimum requirements and percentage of marks needed to take admission in Actuarial Science?
  7. When is the MSc Kerala entrance exam? How will I get the application form online?
  8. Annamalai university distance education MBA model question question papers with answers? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I get admission in Government Institutes after completion of 10th with 55% from CBSE Board?
  10. How can I join Merchant Navy after 12th? How to get the application form and what is the percentage needed to join this course?
  11. Marks needed to be eligible for Veterinary Medical Science?
  12. What is pure Science all about? Requirements needed for it? Is it possible to take pure Science after 12th? How much percentage of marks required to be eligible? Job opportunities and Salary structure?
  13. How many fields are there in BSc?
  14. What percentage in 12th is needed for AIEEE? How much cost is needed for an AIEEE application form?
  15. Which course can I take up after scoring 50% in 12th? Can I do Veterinary course?
  16. How to do MCA course being a candidate from B.Com stream?
  17. Procedure to get into the colleges of Kerala after 12th? Is there any need to write CET exam or is only 12th percentage considered?
  18. Am I eligible for BDS after scoring 130 cutoff?
14th August 2014, 02:31 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage of marks needed in 12th for Bachelor of Veterinary Science from Kerala? How and from where to get application form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
what is the percentage of marks in 12 needed
for bachelor of veterinary science admission in kerala?
How can we get the application form,
whether it will get through website or not?
I expect your valuable message.
Thanking you
Sherin Maria Thankachan
Basically, every college fix their own percentage of marks. It may be differ one college to another. However, most of the universities/College requires minimum 50% marks in 12th standard. So, If you have scored more than 50% marks, you are eligible for a bachelor of veterinary science. There are so many colleges in Kerala which offers bachelor of veterinary science course.

Eligibility Criteria Bachelor of Veterinary Science:-
  • 10+2 in science stream with minimum 50% aggregate marks for general students or 45% for SC/ST.
  • Student age should not be above 24 years.
  • Some universities or institutes may ask for an admission test too.

How can we get the application form?

You can get the application from the concerned university counter office (or) You can download the application form from the official website of concerned university and send it to the university address with with the prescribed fees.
18th April 2016, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage of marks needed in 12th for Bachelor of Veterinary Science from Kerala? How and from where to get application form?

Percentage of marks needed in 12 scince for veterinary scince for gujrat
29th January 2017, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Diploma veterinary science karnataka is it equal to puc karnataka? Old inform me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?