9th May 2011, 01:37 PM
koutuanshul

Admission in engineering after securing 70% in 12th class? Best branch of engineering in Civil, EC and Mechanical?

I am secure 70% in 12th class so after that i am take admission in engineering so in your opinion which is the best branch of engineering in civil,EC& Mechanical please advice me Sir.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better to study between Civil Engineering and Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Which branch of engineering to select after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  3. Which stream is better in B.Tech to get a job in India?
  4. Which branch is better to take in B.Tech Engineering?
  5. What are basic qualifications required to take up B.Tech?
  6. Which branch is best to do in Engineering? Which course we need to opt after 12th?
  7. Will I get a government college after scoring 10080 rank?
  8. Which is the most demanding engineering branch nowadays? I have completed M.A B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  9. Last 5 years AMIE section A question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which is the best Branch in Engineering? Career scope of Mechanical Engineering? Which course is a better choice between Civil Engineering and Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Which branch is more preferable, either Mechanical or Civil engineering?
  12. Can I apply for TRB exam after finishing M.Com and M.Phil?
  13. Which engineering college can I get in AP after securing 95% in 12th class?
  14. Which branch of engineering is better among Civil and Mechanical in regards to job opprtunities?
  15. Which branch of engineering is best between Civil, Mechanical?
  16. Can I get admitted to 2nd year engineering in Maharashtra Institute of Technology for Petrochemical Branch after securing 60% in 1st year of engineering?
  17. Am I eligible for admission in Engineering having gap of one year between 12th and B.Sc? Which type of engineering can I do and which type of entrance exam to give?
  18. Having less than 60% in 10th and 12th will become a barrier to get job after B.Tech?
6th August 2011, 10:56 AM
sachin200792

Default Re: Admission in engineering after securing 70% in 12th class? Best branch of engineering in Civil, EC and Mechanical?

Glad to know that you are interested in joining engineering programs after your 10+2. To get admission in any of the engineering college 70% is quiet good enough in 10+2.

You can join one of the IIT's or NIT's for engineering purposes. To get admission in one of these colleges you need to take IIT JEE or AIEEE exam and you need to get a good enough rank to get the streams you have mentioned.

Mechanical, Civil, Electronics and Communication all of them are core end evergreen branches. Civil and Mechanical has a wide number of scopes and application in different branches like construction, designing, railway, production, industrial, thermal, environmental, automobile etc. Taking a core branch will also gave you options for further studies to become IES which is the most reputed engineering service. You can opt for any of them for a good future.

Best of luck.
15th December 2011, 01:50 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission in engineering after securing 70% in 12th class? Best branch of engineering in Civil, EC and Mechanical?

hi i am happy to say you and in my opinion civil engineering is one of the best branch in engineering and next choice you can prefer mechanical engineering ,and you have good marks in 12th so attend compitetive exams for getting good college such exams are AIEE,&IITJEE and all the best
5th April 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me which branch has most scope in future,civil, mechanical ,electronics & telecommunication
9th May 2012, 03:15 AM
ab7777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
plz tell me which branch has most scope in future,civil, mechanical ,electronics & telecommunication
as though all the branches are neck to neck with the scope and growth, electrical and telecom will emerge as the biggest gainer of all the three as there has been tremendous growth in the past years and the trend will only continue in the coming years at a higher rate as the companies all over the world are investing more and more money into this sector. There are brilliant opportunities in the private sector.
15th September 2012, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Only with my CBSE scores can i get into a good NIT COLLEGE?
15th September 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by martha.anjaneyulu View Post
hi i am happy to say you and in my opinion civil engineering is one of the best branch in engineering and next choice you can prefer mechanical engineering ,and you have good marks in 12th so attend compitetive exams for getting good college such exams are AIEE,&IITJEE and all the best
yes it is right that each of th perticular branch is good but i think that taking mechinal is battr because it is oldst intrstd and good iin india
15th September 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

ys all the branchs is good it depends on you that which branch you want to take? all depends on hard working only
26th June 2013, 10:19 AM
r091372
Member+

That is the interest on you.
For suppose If You intereseted in topics like solid state physics, Semiconductors, Electromagnetism etc in physics, It is better to choose ECE Branch in Engineering. Logical Analysis is necessary in ECE Branch.
If You interested in Topics like mechanics, force and motion, machines etc. it is better to choose Mechanical.
Like wise analyse Your branch. All have same opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?