9th June 2014, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Internship in IBM, Wipro, Accenture, or any other MNC for 4th semester NIT student?

btech , second year (3rd sem), NIT PATNA
Hello sir/maam,
i want to do internship from wipro, ibm, accenture or any other mnc right at the end of 4th sem. Is it possible.? If yes, then how to approach.?
Wht are the languages, commands i need to excel in before getting into this.?
Pls help me out.
Send ur replies to [email protected]
i would b pleased.

Related Questions:
  1. Summer Internship for BBA students in MNC's?
  2. How to do internship in companies like IBM, WIPRO, Infosys?
  3. Procedure to apply for summer internship in MNC like WIPRO, IBM, TCS?
  4. Procedure to get free internship for my major project of 6th semester?
  5. How to do 2 months of internship after 4th semester? How to apply in companies like HCL, WIPRO, Infosys Gurgaon
  6. How to do internship in NIT or IIT?
  7. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore?
  8. Am I eligible for campus recruitment in TCS, Infosys , IBM, WIPRO and Accenture after securing 83% in 10th?
  9. How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? Any top companies that provide internship?
  10. Where to get semester internship in an IT company in Chennai?
  11. Will I be eligible to attend the campus interviews of Wipro, Accenture and Infosys after scoring 65% marks till 6th semester?
  12. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How may I do Summer Training for 4th Semester( Computer Science)? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  14. Any jobs for Computer Science engineering students in Tamilnadu Government?
  15. How can I apply for internship in top level companies like Wipro, HCL, HP, Infosys etc.?
  16. Procedure of getting summer training in electronics companies? procedure for internship in electronics and telecommunication companies like bel,bsnl,all india radio,hal,ibm,wipro,ntpc,drdo?
  17. Eligibility criteria of the companies which come for campus recruitment?
  18. List of companies in which I can get after scoring 57% in 10th, 49.8 in PU, 67.8 in BCA, 60% in MCA?
12th June 2014, 01:37 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship in IBM, Wipro, Accenture, or any other MNC for 4th semester NIT student?

You should have mentioned the discipline of your engineering. This is because these companies recruit interns from certain disciplines only and there are different opportunities for different branches of engineering. Mainly they are consultancy companies in the IT sector who undertake projects from various clients. So to get internship opportunity in them you must be good in coding, data structure and database management (SQL).

Since you are just in the fourth semester, so it is difficult to get internship opportunity in these reputed companies. This is because they recruit from the top institutes of the country and that too 3rd and 4th year candidates. Anyways, you can try for them by giving the entrance exam followed by resume evaluation and interview in some companies where there is such provision while for rest you will not be eligible. If you have good referral person in any company, then you can try for internship opportunity through that person in that particular company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?