20th September 2012, 11:08 PM
man

How to do internship in companies like IBM, WIPRO, Infosys?

Hi, I am Mohammed Mazher Uddin, And i am doing M.B.A have completed my 2nd semester in 2012. And I want to do internship in Companies like IBM, WIPRO, INFOSYS,etc. Please help me in finding out the internship.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship in companies like IBM, Wipro, TCS and Infosys? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  3. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  4. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? Any top companies that provide internship?
  6. Procedure to apply in Internship for 30 days in IBM, TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.E.(EEE) student?
  7. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore?
  8. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro?
  9. Internship in IBM, Syntel, Infosys, TCS, L&T and Wipro for B.Tech 5th semester student?
  10. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys and Wipro?
  11. How can I apply for Internship programme in TCS, IBM, HCL, L&T, Syntel, Infosys and Wipro being a MCA student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS, IBM, Oracle, Wipro and Infosys for MCA 4th semester student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  14. How to apply for internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys, Honeywell
  15. How can I apply for internship in top level companies like Wipro, HCL, HP, Infosys etc.?
  16. Internship in L&T, Wipro, TCS, IBM, Syntel, Infosys and HCL for PGDM 1st year student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, CTS, TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and HCL for B.Tech(IT) 7th semester student?
  18. How can I become a part of WIPRO, Infosys, IBM, TCS after completing B.Tech
25th March 2013, 08:46 PM
a.sood

Default Re: How to do internship in companies like IBM, WIPRO, Infosys?

hii Mohammed Mazher Uddin..The only possible way of getting internship in companies like WIPRO,INFOSYS or IBM is through reference..if you have a good reference in such companies u can easily get an internship over there..plus after internship if u do really well they can also give you job offer..wish you good luck!!
21st July 2013, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Hi..
Its Sheni......i want to know that how can i apply for internship in following companies tcs,ibm,syntel,hcl,L&T,infosys,wipro etc and any top companies which provide internship................pls pls pls reply at [email protected]
2nd August 2013, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

10 th pass AG 34 I want job sir/madam l&t lbm wipro companice sir my dreem plz help me
28th December 2013, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

i want to internship in i.b.m ,how can apply for [email protected] pls rply...
11th January 2015, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

hiiii
I am Ananya Sahoo from International Institute of Information and Technology bbsr and am doing btech in cse
i want to do internship in ibm or wipro but i dont have any reference so i need help regarding this.
pls rply in [email protected]
19th April 2015, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Hi..I m a student of b.tec 3rd year student and I want to do internship in 4rth year in company like wipro,IBM,l&t,TCS..but I score less than 60% in my 10 and 12 xam...am I eligible of doing internship in these type of companies if yes then how can I apply for the internship....if no then sujjest me in which company I can do internship..plzz give me reply in my [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?