9th June 2014, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?

1st of all, i'd like to state that my academic record is not good. I have scored 53% in MSc Biotechnology.

However, i have strong interest in research. I have cleared GATE (AIR 2067). Currently, i'm doing a research project. And i have 3 papers publication pending (submitted).

I want to do PhD abroad, however because of financial probs, i am looking for abroad scholarship. I belong to ST category. I searched regarding abroad scholarships, however, almost all of them require the candidate to have 60 % in UG and PG, which i lack.

I'd like to do PhD in Plant Biotechnology (or Agri Biotechnology) since i have immense interest in the said field and have dreams (like every researcher) to do big in the same.

Please guide me regarding abroad PhD scholarships where i'll be eligible to seat for the interview/test/exam.

Thank You..

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
  2. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same?
  3. Details about M.Tech in Abroad with Scholarship in Biotechnology?
  4. How to take scholarship exam for Abroad Studies?
  5. Which exam provides opportunity to go Abroad and get scholarship of 1 Lac per month?
  6. Life science or Biotechnology courses in Abroad after 12th along with scholarship?
  7. What are the available options for studying abroad after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  8. Is there any scholarship to study Abroad for Matriculation topper?
  9. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  10. Do I need to complete B.Sc in India to study Biotechnology Abroad?
  11. Where can I get scholarship for studying courses after 12th in abroad?
  12. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I study abroad with scholarship?
  14. How to study in abroad after doing MSc in Biotechnology in Karpagam University at Coimbatore
  15. What should I do to get a government scholarship for studying abroad after 12th science? Is there any competitive exam for that?
  16. Do I need to complete B.Sc and then go Aroad? Scholarship and loan scheme?
  17. Which exam should I appear to get scholarship to study abroad?
  18. How may I do my M.S in Biotechnology from Abroad? List of universities offering such course? I've secured 85% marks
29th April 2015, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?

if You are tensed about this then the open category should suicide seeing the present condition. dont wory you wil get it and enjoy sitting besides ambani and keep earning...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?