5th May 2010, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same?

i would intent to do phd in india or abroad. I completed M.Tech in Biotechnology . Please advice me the procedure for get seat in reputed universities in india and abroad. I shall be glad if you will furnish the information about scholarships available for reduce financial burden while pursuing the course in india and particularly in abroad.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same?
  2. Can I get admission to study PhD(Biotechnology) with full scholarship in US without appearing in GRE?
  3. Procedure to pursue PhD in Plant Biotechnology with scholarship in Abroad for M.Sc postgraduate?
  4. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Plant Biotechnology with scholarship in Abroad?
  5. How to do Ph.D from Japan, Germany or US after completing B.Tech Biotech with 74%? What is the scholarship program for it? Can I do Ph.D without investing money?
  6. List of the universities in USA offering Ph.D in Biotechnology with full scholarship? Am I eligible for it without GRE?
  7. How can I get admission to PhD Zoology in UK or USA?
  8. Information about best university in Abroad for doing PhD in Biotechnology? How to get admission and scholarship?
  9. Is GRE needed for Ph.D. in foreign universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of universities offering PhD in Biotechnology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  11. List of universities which offer PhD(Biotechnology) in Europe? Eligibility to get admission?
  12. How can I get admission there in Foreign universities? Scholarship details?
  13. Eligibility criteria to do MS or Ph.d in UK or Europe Universities? How to apply for scholarship in universities?
  14. How can I get scholarship for further studies in any foreign university?
  15. List of the colleges/universities offering Ph.D course with scholarship? I have completed my M.Sc in biotechnology
  16. List of institutes and universities for direct Ph.D admission and also provide scholarship?
  17. From where I will get GATE scholarship to study Ph.D program?
  18. How can I get admission in Ph.D in foreign countries after completing M.Sc?
27th February 2011, 12:52 AM
khan2003

Default Re: How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same?

Friend first of all you should clear ILETS or TOFEL etc..

There are number of requirement for research scholar, all you have to do is prepare the above test.
And design the matter about which you want to research/Ph.D.
Then attach the same where you like to apply.

For this you can search on the universities and their dept.

thanks
29th March 2011, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same?

am R.selvakumar m.pharma (biotech and m.b.a marketing ) . how i can apply the tofel and ilets. am staying in chennai. application procedure, cost , det6ails i need , plz send all deatail my mail id [email protected]. i want apply ph.d.
23rd April 2011, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

I am doing MSc botany and have done a course on nanotechnology and two projects and want to do phd from abroad could you please suggest something about how to apply and about reasearch projects
22nd May 2011, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

hi i am viraj,am studying in TNAU under MSc Biotechnology programme.I am interested in the Medicinal application aromatic plant as well as of the green biotech.so please tell me the way to grab the highest place in the abroad biotech leading university.
19th June 2011, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same?

I have done MSc biotechnology and now i am working as HOD in a private organization in bangalore and want to do phd from abroad could you please suggest something about how to apply and about reasearch projects
28th June 2011, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

hi m a m.pharma ( pharmaceutical biotechnology ) student . how i can apply for phd in usa universities. pls suggest me some good universities. application procedure, cost and details i need them. mail me at [email protected]
23rd July 2011, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

I wanna find a fully funded phd in microbial biotechnology.please help me how can I get it?
15th September 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

give me full knowledge about TOFEL,GRE and ILETS exams.
15th October 2011, 01:52 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

Friend first of all you should clear ILETS or TOFEL etc..

There are number of requirement for research scholar, all you have to do is prepare the above test.
And design the matter about which you want to research/Ph.D.
Then attach the same where you like to apply.

For this you can search on the universities and their dept.
10th March 2014, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

give me full knowledge about TOFEL,GRE and ILETS exams. Also about jobs in foreign while doing Ph.D.
14th April 2014, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation in bsc biotechnology from India.Now I am doing masters in biotechnology from same university. My master degree is of 2 years and after that I will be married in uk so I wish to apply for PhDs in uk. I will be very thankful if someone guides me how to apply for PhDs in uk universities??
14th April 2018, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

I am doing msc biotechnology 2nd semester I am interested in phd in biotechnology in abroad with scholarship please .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?