9th June 2014, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Scope, placement, duration, fee structure and education loan facility for studying Marine engineering?

sir,
I want to know about sope ,placement ,fee structure,duration,education loan fecility......
And i have great ambition to become a marine engineer..or in building field.so pleace help me on this.
With hope,yaser
Thank u

Related Questions:
  1. In which college should I do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the course, duration and the placement status? What is the eligibility criteria of it?
  2. Procedure to join Marine Engineering course after B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Fee structure of this course and the course duration?
  3. Education loan for studying M.Tech?
  4. Duration of the Marine Engineering course? Which college is suitable for this course? Fee structure and where can I get the job
  5. Duration of marine engineering course? What is the fee structure of it?
  6. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  7. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the admission procedure to get admission in government marine engineering college? Fee structure, duration and placement details?
  9. How much amount to pay for MBA course? Details about placements, loan facility, hostel fee and faculty?
  10. Any good colleges for Marine Engineering in India? What is the fee structure? Scope of the course and the salary structure?
  11. List of the MBBS colleges with fee structure and course duration? Will I get scholarship and Loan? -- [New]
  12. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  13. Fee structure of IFBI course in Banking Sector? Types of job placements provided by IFBI? Is there any educational loan facility provided by the institute/
  14. Duration of Marine Engineering? Colleges offering this course?
  15. Detailed fee structure of B.A LLB course of PURC?
  16. Genetic Engineering after 12th? Fee structure, scope, duration and procedure?
  17. Procedure for studying CA? What is the course duration and fee structure?
  18. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
25th February 2017, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope, placement, duration, fee structure and education loan facility for studying Marine engineering?

In which college should I do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the course, duration and the placement status? What is the eligibility criteria of it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?