9th June 2014, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

List of the correspondence universities offering post graduation in Physical Education? Whether this course can be covered under education loan?

sir
i want to do bachelor degree in physical education...
please name the university who offered
open or correspondence course in physical education can be covered under education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges and universities offering Physical education through correspondence?
  2. Can I get Teachers Eligibility test application form?
  3. List of government colleges, institutes or universities and their address in Ahmedabad for Animation and 3D Multimedia courses? List of banks which provides education loan?
  4. Universities in India offering Ph.d degree in Physical Education? Any valid university?
  5. Is there any organization available through which I can do B.Ed?
  6. Names of the universities in South India offering B.Ed through correspondence?
  7. Which are the universities offering M.Ed through distance or M.A in Education
  8. Which is the controlling authority of B.Ed colleges in India?
  9. Best universities offering MBA in International Business Management through distance?
  10. List of all the universities offering LLM through distance education? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of Universities in Kerala, Karnataka, AP offering M.Phil in Distance Education?
  12. List of the top universities offering PG course with economics stream after through correspondence in Gorakhpur, UP?
  13. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma?
  14. Universities offering correspondence course in commerce/business administration? Are these universities recognized by the government?
  15. Can I do B.Ed after completing BSc with 48%? Names of the colleges/institute?
  16. Details of the universities offering M.Phil/Ph.D in Special Education? What is the eligibility criteria?
  17. Can I do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? Universities that provide distance education for B.Ed without experience in Teaching?
  18. List of universities offering MBA program to students who have done their graduation through distance learning?
15th June 2014, 01:42 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of the correspondence universities offering post graduation in Physical Education? Whether this course can be covered under education loan?

You can definitely pursue correspondence bachelor degree in physical education. You can pursue bachelor degree via correspondence mode in :-

1.Bhagwant College of Education
2.Indira Gandhi Institute of Physical Education and Sports Science
3.Noida College of Physical Education
4.Bishamber Sahai B.Ed and B.P.Ed Institute
5.Khalsa College of Physical Education
6.Adharshila College of Professional Courses
7.Banaras Institute of Teacher’s Education
8.Brahmrishi Yoga Training College
9.Acme Institute of Management and Technology
10.Banaras Hindu University
11.Allahabad University
12.Mysore University
13.Vinayaka Missions University
14.Mangalore University
15.Banjara Physical Education College
16.University of Kerala
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?