11th June 2014, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Institute at Dwarka and New Delhi for AIPMT crash course? Fee structure and timing?

I would like to join crash course for aipmt of institute at dwarika, new delhi. Please give me the fee structure and timing so that i can join. It is learn that in chennai institute is running a 40 days crash courseIs there single type of crash course available in new delhi. Please do advise.

5th May 2015, 02:51 PM
tyson helper

Default Re: Institute at Dwarka and New Delhi for AIPMT crash course? Fee structure and timing?

For AIPMTCC(AIPMT crash course) you can join bansal tutorials in Dwarka and the crash course fee is approximately 20000 INR.
Address of the institute is given below:
307, Krishna Mall, Plot-5, Sector-12, Ashirwad Chowk, Dwarka, Delhi, Delhi, India

Email[email protected]
9th May 2015, 11:17 AM
Cisco India

Smile Re: Institute at Dwarka and New Delhi for AIPMT crash course? Fee structure and timing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to join crash course for aipmt of institute at dwarika, new delhi. Please give me the fee structure and timing so that i can join. It is learn that in chennai institute is running a 40 days crash courseIs there single type of crash course available in new delhi. Please do advise.
Yes you can go for the crash course. The fee Structure for the Crash course is Rs 30,000/- for overall course including the Study materials as well as notes from best faculties. There is a coaching with the name called "SHABDHANI COACHING" you can try this particular coaching.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?