20th March 2014, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

College or university for Master degree in Library through correspondence?

I would like to ask i do master degree in sociology and diploma in mass communication now i would like to do master degree in library because i can't do regular because of certain reason so plz recommend any college or university in chd and patiala from were i do this course correspondence.

Related Questions:
  1. Courses after graduation through Correspondence after B.Sc in Computer Science?
  2. Can I do masters of Library science after completing B.A degree? Which university is good for me?
  3. How to do master degree related to technical field? What master degree can I do in distance or correspondence and from which university
  4. Is SAP course enough for diploma requirements in ISRO?
  5. How to take admission in correspondence master degree in HR from Symbiosis University in Pune? What is the fee structure and the last date of admission?
  6. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Geography having completed BA in Geography?
  7. Doing 12th in PCM subjects : Am I eligible for ISRO entrance exam?
  8. Eligibility criteria for ISRO examination and what are the current vacancies? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to obtain MBA degree without actually going to college or by doing Correspondence? Is Masters certificate of competency recognized?
  10. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Preservation and Conservation of Library Materials Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Masters in History after Graduation From Correspondence and in General not Honors?
  12. Universities which provide Master degree in Geography through correspondence? -- [New]
  13. Which is the best demanded PG course for a B.Com graduate with two years Experience in CA Articleship? Can i do MBA via distance learning?
  14. Can I pursue Ph.d in Library Science after securing 60% in Master of Library Science?
  15. Is M.Sc. (IT) degree through correspondence, approved by AICTE?
  16. Institutes providing Master Degree in Ayurveda by correspondence in India?
  17. How to do B.Ed degree in regular or correspondence after completing BBA course in Alagappa University through correspondence
  18. What is the procedure to apply for correspondence course in master graduation in Dharwad university?
31st March 2014, 11:29 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: College or university for Master degree in Library through correspondence?

It is really nice to see that you did not give up and is determined to continue your studies even thought it is in correspondence mode. The spirit of learning is important along with determination to achieve an aim. You can definitely pursue Master degree in the field of Library Science via correspondence mode.

The institutes which offer correspondence course in this field are:-
-LPU- Lovely Professional University Distance Education Center, Dwarka, Delhi
UGC Recognised, DEC Approved, Affiliated to LPU (Indian University)
1 Year, Correspondence, Post Graduate Degree
Address: Sector-7, Ramphal Chowk, Dwarka, New Delhi, Dwarka, Delhi, Delhi, India- 110075
Email: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?