12th June 2014, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Finance if completed BBA-CA from Periyar University and NAV Finance from Bharathiar University?

Hi
I am saranya I have completed BBA CA in periyar university in regular and completed NAV finance in bharathiyar university in distance education am I eligible to do PhD in finance.. if yes could you please provide me details of it.. Waiting for reply

11th May 2016, 12:48 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Finance if completed BBA-CA from Periyar University and NAV Finance from Bharathiar University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi
I am saranya I have completed BBA CA in periyar university in regular and completed NAV finance in bharathiyar university in distance education am I eligible to do PhD in finance.. if yes could you please provide me details of it.. Waiting for reply
To pursue the PhD in Finance, one must passed in Master’s Degree with 55% marks in the relevant subject from a recognized university. The candidate need to appear for an entrance examination and interview for the admission to the course. So you should have studied Master’s Degree in the Finance subject with 55% marks to be eligible for the course. The course is available in the following universities;
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?