16th June 2014, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

How much MBBS costs in Germany? In which language it is taught?

How much cost mbbs in germany ? Is mbbs will be in english language and mbbs degree will be accepted in Hindustan ar not ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in MBBS in germany? What are the total costs?
  2. What's the career prospects in Germany after doing MS? List of the top universities where MS is taught in english in Germany? What's the total cost for the same?
  3. Is there any medical college in Germany teaching MBBS as first language?
  4. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  5. List of universities in Germany offering Master program in Pharmacy(taught in English)?
  6. Is knowledge of German language necessary to study in Germany? How may I do MS(automobile) in Germany? I'm currently in B.E(mechanical) 5th sem
  7. What much does it cost to do MBBS in Germany?
  8. Is there any medical college in Germany teaching MBBS course in English Language? How to get admission in there? How much is the total expense? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Should I do certificate course in Foreign Language(French or Germany)? Which one should I go for?
  10. List of universities offering MBBS course in Germany? What's the total expense of the course?
  11. Phd in Medical for Pakistani doctor in Germany?
  12. Can I apply for aerospace engineering diploma course in Germany after completing B.Sc IT?
  13. Knowing german language is necessary to study PhD in Germany?
  14. Any medical college in Germany? What is the process of getting admission in Germany for MBBS?
  15. Which exam is required to study M.E in Germany? Whta is the difference between GRE and IELTS? Is German Language required for Germany?
  16. How to do M.Tech from abroad while in final year Civil Engineering? What type of exams will I face?
  17. What is the job scope in MCA+Germany language in India?
  18. Am I eligible to study MBBS without work permit after completing BSc Hons and MS in Biotechnology? What would be total cost for studying MBBS in Germany?
22nd July 2015, 11:41 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How much MBBS costs in Germany? In which language it is taught?

The cost of studying MBBS in Germany is very low, in comparison to most other courses offered there. You will be surprised to see that many medical schools in Germany offered this education free of cost. They did not charge even a pound for the entire duration of the course. But today in this time of recession and everything, of course they charge money, but it is not very hefty amount. They charge between 1000 pounds to 3000 pounds. So it becomes easier for a student to carry on his education. But all said and done, if you have to get selected in a German medical school. For this, I am afraid, you must learn German. Germans are very protective about their language. So you will find most German medical schools offering courses in German Language only. In fact, there is a popular institution called The Goethe Institution where you can learn German language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?