1st March 2014, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Phd in Medical for Pakistani doctor in Germany?

hi,im mbbs doctor from Pakistan.i want to do phd in Germany.and to do teaching in medical university in Germany. phd programe for mbbs doctor in germany

Related Questions:
  1. Courses that I can do in UK after my M.Tech?
  2. PhD after MSc Pharmacology in Germany
  3. Knowing german language is necessary to study PhD in Germany?
  4. How to take Ph.D certificate? I am a Iraqi medical doctor
  5. Scope after doing PhD in Common Medicine?
  6. What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for PhD(pharmaceutics) in Germany?
  7. Requirements & eligibility to do Ph.D in Germany? list of institutes for Ph.D in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I get PhD in Germany after doing masters in cancercell and molecular biology?
  9. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  10. How to do Ph.D in Germany after doing M.Tech through PGECET in India?
  11. How may I apply for PhD in USA, Germany, Norway after completing masters in plasma and particle physics?
  12. M.D from Canada after MBBS? Exams to be given for the same?
  13. How to do Ph.D from Japan, Germany or US after completing B.Tech Biotech with 74%? What is the scholarship program for it? Can I do Ph.D without investing money?
  14. How can I get scholarship in Germany for PhD in Nanotechnology?
  15. Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission?
  16. What is the requirement and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? Details about scholarship?
  17. Criteria for admission in Ph.E in Pharmacy in Germany? What is the scope?
  18. Possibilities to do Ph.D in Germany after scoring 55% in M.pharmacy? What are the requirements?
29th July 2016, 10:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Phd in Medical for Pakistani doctor in Germany?

You can try to clear GRE with a decent score and then apply for admission in Germany for your Ph.D programme. GRE is widely accepted by reputed universities in foreign countries for Ph.D and post graduation programs.

Along with GRE you need to apply for IELTS/TOEFL which is needed to prove your English proficiency. Hence, obtain these scores and then apply for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?