16th June 2014, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force if having 5'11" height and studying B.Com?

hello sir
my name is rajashekar reddy. i am doing my degree with b.com. i'm very interesting to join in indian airforce. i've 5.11 of height with proper weight. and iam physically perfected. can i join in indian airforce?

29th June 2014, 09:41 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force if having 5'11" height and studying B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir
my name is rajashekar reddy. i am doing my degree with b.com. i'm very interesting to join in indian airforce. i've 5.11 of height with proper weight. and iam physically perfected. can i join in indian airforce?

Yeah you are eligible for joining in Indian Air Force as with the education qualification which you are possessing.With the qualification of yours you can apply for the CDS exam which is one of the defence service exam conducted by UPSC and is held every year as CDS I and CDS II.

Criteria's which are needed to be satisfied to apply for the exam are:

Nationality:

# Candidate should have a Citizenship in India

Age Limit:

# The age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate should have 19-23 years of age.

Education Qualification:

# Education qualification needed for the CDS exam is that the candidate should have completed a Degree with Physics and Mathematics as subject.

Physical Standard:

http://entrance-exam.net/forum/attachments/general-discussion/94231d1338386943-required-physical-standards-appear-nda-exam-nda-physical-requirements.jpg

If you satisfy them all then you can apply for the CDS exam and that can be done in 2 modes such as ONLINE and OFFLINE

For more info check at http://www.upsc.gov.in

Regards
~Jxsab~
19th June 2015, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force if having 5'11" height and studying B.Com?

Sir I have opted commerce in class 12(CBSE). And currently perusing bcom. Can I join Indian Air Force/ Indian Navy..?
28th June 2015, 01:50 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Sorry to say,but you are not eligible to join Indian Air force Academy through CDS because you doesn't qualify the eligibility criteria for that .

The eligibility criteria for joining Indian Air Force Academy through CDS exam are as under:-

-The candidate must be an Indian.

-The qualification required for joining Indian Air Force Academy is 10+2 level degree with Physics and Mathematics or Bachelor of Engineering.

-The age limit for Indian Air Force Academy is from 19 years to 23 years .

-The candidate should be physically fit as per the Physical Standards for admission to CDS exam.

-The exam process involves

*Written Exam

*Interview by Services Selection Board.

Beside of this,you can join Indian Army or Officer's Training Academy with your qualification .

The qualification required for Indian Military Academy/Officer's Training Academy is Graduation in any discipline .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?