28th May 2012, 09:41 AM
hembhandari

Procedure to join Indian Air Force after completion of B.Com course with 65%?

i ve completed my BCOM ca with 65% and i would like to join in indian ariforce please tell us the procedures.how to join in indian airforce ? please send the feed back to [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How should I join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure?
  3. What is the procedure for an architect to join Indian Air force
  4. How to join Air Force after completion of B-Pharmacy with 55% of marks?
  5. Procedure to join as Engineer in Indian Air Force? Job Opportunities in Indian Air Force?
  6. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army?
  7. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force being a candidate pursuing 3rd semester in BE IT after completion of Diploma?
  8. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  9. How to join Indian Air Force just after completion of Graduation?
  10. What to do after 12th PCB to join Indian Air Force? Procedure for joining NDA?
  11. Procedure to join Indian Air Force for 12th Commerce girl student?
  12. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015
  13. How can I join Indian Air Force being a 10th student? Detailed information about Indian Air Force? -- [New]
  14. What can I do for Pilot job after passing 12th science? I am a girl
  15. How can I join Indian Air Force after the completion of Hotel Management course?
  16. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  17. Can Girls join Indian Air Force after completing 12th PCM? Procedure to join?
  18. Can I join Indian Air Force after completing my B.Com?
28th May 2012, 11:00 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Indian Air Force after completion of B.Com course with 65%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hembhandari View Post
i ve completed my BCOM ca with 65% and i would like to join in indian ariforce please tell us the procedures.how to join in indian airforce ? please send the feed back to [email protected]
You are eligible to apply for Ground Duty Branches . Branches are Administration branch , Accounts branch , Logistics branch .

Administration Branch :-

Candidate have to completed graduate degree with any discipline from a recognized University and candidate must secure at least 60% aggregate marks in their examination . candidate age should be between 20 years to 23 years at the time of appearing for this examination and there is no relaxation for reserved categories . Unmarried candidates are eligible to apply for this examination .

Accounts Branch :-

Candidate have to completed graduate degree in Commerce (B.Com) from a recognized University and candidate must secure at least 60% aggregate marks in their examination . candidate age should be between 20 years to 23 years at the time of appearing for this examination and there is no relaxation for reserved categories . Unmarried candidates are eligible to apply for this examination .

Logistics branch :-

Candidate have to completed graduate degree with any discipline from a recognized University and candidate must secure at least 60% aggregate marks in their examination . candidate age should be between 20 years to 23 years at the time of appearing for this examination and there is no relaxation for reserved categories . Unmarried candidates are eligible to apply for this examination .

Notification will be publish in the month of December and June in the official website of Indian Air force as well as employment news paper .

Official Website :- Click here !!!
28th May 2012, 12:38 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Indian Air Force after completion of B.Com course with 65%?

HAI.......

I respect your bravery to serve in INDIAN AIR FORCE

You say that you are have done your B.Com with 65%...so
You are eligible to apply for Ground Duty Branches . Branches are Administration branch , Accounts branch , Logistics branch .

Administration Branch :-

Accounts Branch :-

Candidate have to completed graduate degree in Commerce (B.Com) from a recognized University and candidate must secure at least 60% aggregate marks in their examination . candidate age should be between 20 years to 23 years at the time of appearing for this examination and there is no relaxation for reserved categories . Unmarried candidates are eligible to apply for this examination .

Logistics branch :-

Notification will be publish in the month of December and June in the official website of Indian Air force as well as employment news paper .

For more info:

http://www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST!!!
28th May 2012, 01:06 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

To join in Indian Airforce you need to appear CDS(Combined Defence Service) exam this exam is conducted by the UPSC(Union Public Service Commission).

This exam is conducted two times in a year i.e

CDS-I,

CDS-II.

CDS has four wings:

Indian airforce,

Indian military academy,

Indian naval academy,

Officer training academy.

Eligibility criteria:

The candidate should be complete graduation in any stream from a recognised university.

Percentage is not required for CDS exam.

Being a final year candidate should also be eligible.

The candidate should be a citizen of india.

The candidate must be physically fit

Age criteria:

For naval academy 19 years to 22 years,

For Airforce academy 19 years to 23 years,

For military academy 19 years to 24 years,

For officer training academy 19 years to 25 years.

Selection procedure:

Written test,

Interview,

Medical test.

So, you are eligible for indian airforce being a candidate of b.com completed candidate.

Official website of UPSC:

http://www.upsc.gov.in

All the best
28th December 2012, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

hi my name is harpreet i am a student of b.com final sir i want to join indian airforce after my graduation .can i join airforce as a airman.plz reply me on my id [email protected]
19th April 2013, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

best pg degree to do after b.com cs
15th July 2013, 08:46 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

I am sorry to inform you mate , you are not eligible for the INDIAN AIR FORCE, as you are a commerce student ,. The minimum educational requirement for this IAF is a graduation degree with subjects physics & maths.
19th October 2013, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I want to know that , is there any course to join airforce, military or army for girls after comleting MBA with age of 22?
23rd December 2013, 07:09 PM
akshay koganole

i hv interstest in joining indian airforce can u tell me the proccedure to join it . Plz reply me in this email address .. [email protected] when the application forms are publisheshed?
18th May 2014, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

does IAF have any advanterous job in offering?????? plz do rply me as want to do such jobs
24th June 2014, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

procedure to join Indian air force
after completing b.com degree with 57%
8th August 2017, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

Sir , I am a girl student in pcm with computer in 10 2level n thinking to do b.com then sir Can I join air force??
2nd November 2017, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

I'm a Bcom final year student(girl)so I want to join in Indian air force on this year.can I join to Indian air force under any job category?
1st August 2019, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

I, Soumya Dey have just completed B-Com 1st Year Examination. My date of birth 02.02.2000. Can I join NDA or IAF Exam ?
1st August 2019, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I, Soumya Dey have just completed B.com 1st year exam. My date of birth 02.02.2000. Can I join NDA or IAF exam ? Please reply me in this e-mail Id [email protected]
6th July 2020, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i Digvijaysinh Dod have just completed b.com 1 st year exam.My date of birth 25.08.2002. Can i join NDA EXAM ? Please reply me in this e-mail id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?