20th June 2014, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Instrumentation and Control Engineering student?

sir
where should a instrumentation and
control branch btech student apply for
internship or summer training????
please tell me about it immediately
thank you and regards

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  2. Can a student of B.Tech in Instrumentation and Control Engineering do M.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  3. Summer Internship cum Training programme in Electronics and Instrumentation at Kolkata for diploma student? -- [New]
  4. Can a person pursuing B.Tech in instrumentation and control engineering branch apply for IES?
  5. Details of M.Tech in Instrumentation and Control Instrumentation seats? I am a final year student of C&I
  6. How to join NASA as an Astronaut? I am a student of instrumentation and control engineering
  7. How to get admission in M.Tech in instrumentation and control engineering department
  8. What is the scope of instrumentation and control engineering?
  9. How to get a job in software company? I am an Instrumentation and Control engineering student
  10. Career in aviation -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Scope and career opportunities for B.Tech Instrumentation and Control and B.Tech Biomedical?
  12. Is admission in Thapar University based on AIEEE score or any separate exam?
  13. Mumbai University B.E in Instrumentation Engineering 5th Sem Control System Components Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. What package will be offered after EIE? Future stream in EIE after Post Graduation?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  16. Last 5 years papers of NTPC Executive Engineering Entrance Exam for control and instrumentation students?
  17. How to do training in Automation being Electronics Instrumentation & Control engineer?
  18. How to do training in summer vacation? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student in applied electronics and instrumentation engineering
4th July 2014, 12:39 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Instrumentation and Control Engineering student?

Instrumentation and Control is one of the popular branches of engineering which has a very good aspect in the developed countries. In India, this stage is still in its development stage due to high cost of the machines and equipment which have to imported. Hence being an aspirant from this branch you will have limited opportunities in India.

You can pursue training in:-
- PSUs
- BSNL
- CTTC
- HP
- HCL
- Railways
- Airport
- Doordarshan
- All-India Radio
- PLC

The best option for pursuing internship is IOCL or Indian Oil Corporation Limited. It is a Maharatna status holding PSU and also gives stipend in the internship. You need to apply online by filling the form here. In other PSUs it is very hard to get internship with good contacts with high ranking officials of the company. You can go for training in other PSUs if you do not get an opportunity to work with IOCL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?