22nd December 2013, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

How to do training in Automation being Electronics Instrumentation & Control engineer?

sir,i have b.tech in ELECTRONIC INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROL.I want to do job but i have not much knowledge about field work so i want to get training in automation or related to instrumentation & control field.please tell about some best training institute for above matter and scope in instrumentation.thank you

Related Questions:
  1. How to do training in Automation? I have done B.Tech in Electronics Instrumentation and Control
  2. Am i eligible for a job in NTPC?
  3. Eligibility for NTPC and nature of job? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What are the topics for my major training? I am a electronics and instrumentation engineer
  5. Can an Instrumentation and Control Engineer take training in Indian Railways
  6. How may I get details about EIE branch?What's the future prospective? I'm B.Tech 1st year student
  7. What should I study to get a job in NTPC?
  8. What do I need to pursue M.E in any government college in Gujarat after passing B.E in Instrumentation and Control? Cutoff marks of GATE for admission in government college in Gujarat in Automation and Control?
  9. Institutes or universities offering Ph.D distance in process control/plant automation/instrumentation?
  10. Will I get a job by doing automation course? I am electronics and instrumentation B.Tech student
  11. What minimum percentage is required in graduation,12th and 10th for NTPC exam
  12. How to get training in power plant or oil & gas plant after B.E. in Electronics & Instrumentation?
  13. What is the scope of instrumentation and control engineering?
  14. Which are the M.Tech branches available after completing B.E Electrical Engineering?
  15. What is the scope of the branch Instrument and Technology?
  16. Difference between Electronics and Communication Engineering and electronics Control Engineering? What are the job prospects?
  17. Details of M.Tech in Instrumentation and Control Instrumentation seats? I am a final year student of C&I
  18. M.Tech(control & instrumentation) without qualifying GATE and score 48?
28th March 2016, 09:57 PM
userdefined

Default Re: How to do training in Automation being Electronics Instrumentation & Control engineer?

Instrumentation is one of the field where you study every thing such as Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Computer etc. In order to get into the job you have lot of options to join industries by doing some additional course.
Course with respect to Instrumentation are Automation -PLC,DCS,SCADA or Intools software.
In Electronics, you can go for Micro Controller programming, Embedded circuit training.
Even you can do CADD in P&ID to design control loops and all EPC Companies are looking for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?