20th June 2014, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about the companies which offer Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?

sir
I m a 3rd yr student doing b.tech in civil engg.from indian institute of technology,iitroorkee.
i want to know the list of companies offering summer training or internship in this field. As not much time is left so far, i want the details as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies in Delhi NCR and U.P. for Summer Internship/Training programme in Civil Engineering?
  2. Companies offering Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  3. Summer internship programme of 45 days with or without stipend for Civil engineering?
  4. How to do summer training while doing Civil engineering branch
  5. Names of the companies which offer summer training? I am a 3rd year electronics and communication engineering student
  6. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students
  7. List of companies offering Summer Training Program in Noida being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  8. How to apply for summer training after passing 3rd year civil engineering?
  9. Companies which offer training for 3rd year Civil engineering students? Location of such companies?
  10. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
  11. List of the construction companies along with their procedure, offering summer training for civil engineering students in Himachal Pradesh?
  12. Which Electronics Companies I can apply for Summer Internship in Rajasthan being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  13. List of the companies offering Summer Internship programme for B.Tech Metallurgy and Materials Engineering 2nd year student? -- [New]
  14. How to apply for summer training in constructions companies like DLF and Unitech for civil engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to do summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student
  16. List of companies offering summer training or internship? I am a 3rd year student doing B.Tech civil engineering
  17. List of companies offering summer training to a B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  18. Companies providing summer internship for Civil Engineering students(B.Tech)?
26th June 2014, 10:53 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about the companies which offer Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?

It is really nice that you want to do training in some company to gain some experience and knowledge. You can definitely get such an opportunity. Since you are from civil engineering branch so you can avail training opportunities in various companies of your domain. There are many core companies in the field of civil engineering who give training/internships to the civil engineering students.

You can opt for training in :-
- PSUs like NTPC, ONGC, SAIL
- BSNL
- Private Construction companies like DLF,Shapoorji& Paloonji
- Cement Companies like Indian Cement, Ambuja Cement
- Power and steel plants TATA Power, Jindal Power and Steel
- Indian Railways
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?