26th November 2013, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Summer internship programme of 45 days with or without stipend for Civil engineering?

I am studying 3rd year civil with 75% (2nd semester). I interested 45 days internship program. so could you please give me the information about which are the companies offering summer internship for civil with or without stipend? how can i apply to these companies for the internship?

please give me reply as soon as possible...

Related Questions:
13th May 2014, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Summer internship programme of 45 days with or without stipend for Civil engineering?

Hai
Myself hemanth.g completed 2nd btech in civil engineering.... I wanna do 45 days internship in hyd.. plz help me. List me the companies in hyd offering interships in june
19th June 2017, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Summer internship programme of 45 days with or without stipend for Civil engineering?

How to select a company/institute for summer training for Btech civil 2nd year student
31st May 2023, 11:03 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

There are various summer internship programs available for civil engineering students, ranging from 45 days to a few months. Some internships may offer a stipend, while others may be unpaid. The availability of stipends can vary depending on the organization, industry, and location.

To find summer internship programs for civil engineering students, you can follow these steps:

University Career Services: Check with your university's career services department for any internship opportunities or resources they may have specifically for civil engineering students. They may have partnerships with companies or organizations that offer internships.

Company Websites: Visit the websites of engineering firms, construction companies, architectural firms, government agencies, and consulting companies in your area. Look for internship or career sections on their websites where they may advertise summer internships. Some companies may list the duration and whether the internships are paid or unpaid.

Online Job Portals: Utilize online job portals like Indeed, LinkedIn, Glassdoor, or Internshala. These platforms often have filters that allow you to search for internships specifically for civil engineering. You can narrow down the search results based on location, duration, and whether the internships offer a stipend.

Networking: Leverage your professional network, including professors, classmates, alumni, or industry professionals. They may be aware of internship opportunities and can provide recommendations or connections to relevant organizations.

Industry Associations and Organizations: Explore industry associations and organizations related to civil engineering, such as the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE), or local construction industry associations. They may have internship programs or provide information on companies offering internships in the field.

Job Fairs and Events: Attend job fairs, career expos, or industry events where you can meet representatives from companies and inquire about their summer internship programs.

When applying for summer internships, carefully review the internship descriptions, requirements, and application deadlines provided by each organization. Tailor your resume and cover letter to highlight your relevant skills and experiences in civil engineering. Be prepared for potential interviews, and showcase your passion and enthusiasm for the field.

While a stipend can be beneficial, it's also important to consider the overall value of the internship experience in terms of the skills, knowledge, and networking opportunities it provides. Sometimes, unpaid internships can still offer valuable learning experiences and open doors to future opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?