21st June 2014, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

After 10th exams from which board should I do 11th, MP Board or CBSE board?

what i should do iam going to give my 10th exam from mp board after it from which i do 11th,mp board or cbse board if i will go in cbse board then my marks will not bad ?

Related Questions:
  1. Which board would be better for me CBSE or HP Board for pursuing MBBS? How to become Doctor after clearing all the exams?
  2. Which board would be better for me between ICSE and CBSE?
  3. Which board to choose after passing 10th, CBSE or GSEB?
  4. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which board is more better CBSE or GBSE for pursuing MBBS? -- [New]
  6. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  7. Subjects and board which is suitable for me in 11th and 12th after giving 10th standard ICSE board exam?
  8. How to take admission in class 11th after completing 10th in Cambridge board
  9. Which Board is best ISC or Gujarat state board?
  10. Possibility to get transfer from Bihar board to ICSE or CBSE board after 10th?
  11. How can I change my board from UP to CBSE in class 12th?
  12. Difference between Board based and school based exams of CBSE 10th std?
  13. Which one is more better CBSE or State board? Which will be beneficial for placement?
  14. Can I get admission in 11th Gujarat State Board after completing 10th from CBSE Board?
  15. Which board I take in 12th to score 90% and above Haryana board or CBSE?
  16. How may I change board from CBSE to Bihar board in class 11th?
  17. Eligibility for CET exam in 2013 after 11th and 12th from Andhra state board and 4th to 10th from CBSE?
  18. Should a student give CBSE 10th board exam or carry on with CCE pattern? Do we have to give FA3, FA4, SA2, Pre board and board exams?
26th October 2014, 01:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After 10th exams from which board should I do 11th, MP Board or CBSE board?

After completion of 10th standard from MP board, you have a chance to select whether MP board or CBSE board. You can opt any board in which you are interested. Here, I am providing you some points which will make you to decide the selection of MP or CBSE board.

Since, you have completed 10th standard from MP board, it is best to continue your 11th standard also in MP board. But if you opt the CBSE board, you will be having an advantage when you appear for the competitive entrance examinations such as JEE, NEET, etc., because the questions of these entrance exams will be asked from the CBSE board syllabus. Now, its your choice to decide whether which board is better to opt for your 11th standard between MP board and CBSE board.
19th March 2015, 03:16 PM
Ronie0309

Default Re: After 10th exams from which board should I do 11th, MP Board or CBSE board?

This decision of whether or not to change the board completely depends on you.

As you have been in state board till now thus you will be familiar with all the system of the state board and thus will find it easy to continue there.

Whereas if and when you join CBSE board it will serve as a great advantage to you in the entrance exams that you will be giving after 12th.

So both the boards have their pros and cons so choose wisely.
20th March 2015, 02:43 PM
dsnuggler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what i should do iam going to give my 10th exam from mp board after it from which i do 11th,mp board or cbse board if i will go in cbse board then my marks will not bad ?
You should always prefer CBSE board. Since almost all the competitive entrance exams in India follow the syllabus offered from CBSE only.
21st March 2015, 11:10 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

CBSE is better option for you instead of any other state board.As it is a Central Board then it is very appropriate for competition exams like AIEEE, JEE, PMT etc.You will definitely get advantage of this board.Also the study pattern and level of CBSE is much better than that of any other state board.

If you study with your full efficiency then you will definitely score more and you will not face any difficulty in your study after changing your board.
21st March 2015, 05:56 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

CBSE board is very reputed and recognized Board as compared to any other state board , CBSE is a center board and , MP is state board means in MP Board your competition is only in your state and in CBSE your competition is with all India students ,

In CBSE study level is high than MP Board , and you can definitely get advantage of the syllabus and pattern of study in competitive exams , like AIEE , JEE Main , JEE Advance , PMT ,or any university entrance test

Don't worry about marks if you are good in studies so you will easily get marks in CBSE Board because It is not tough Board, m also from CBSE board and i would like to suggest you go for CBSE Board......
22nd March 2015, 10:38 AM
baggu helper
Member+

In CBSE study level is high than MP Board , and you
can definitely get advantage of the syllabus and
pattern of study in competitive exams , like AIEE , JEE
Main , JEE Advance , PMT ,or any university entrance
test.

If you study with your full efficiency then you will
definitely score more and you will not face any
difficulty in your study after changing your board.

Don't worry about this and choose the Cbse board.
11th May 2015, 01:55 PM
Kaushik V Patel

According to me grasping power of your child is good then you should go for the cbse because they give you the best result.
11th May 2015, 03:39 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

I will suggested you to go for CBSE board.
CBSE board is better then any other state board in India.
But CBSE board is expansive then all state board in India.
If you are a good student and have a good financial background then you must go for CBSE board.
Or if financial your financial background is not good then continue your study in MP board.
This will also good for you.
8th June 2017, 07:58 AM
Unregistered

Can I get regular admission in class eleventh at Delhi administration school after passing tenth from Nios.
10th April 2018, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Is syllabus of CBSE board and BIHAR board same?
If I select BIHAR board then can I select language of subject and if I took English language
Is physics,chemistry,Math come in English
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?