21st June 2014, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission, course fee and job opportunities in M.Sc Marine Biotechnology?

Hi
After completing BSC in Biotechnolgy,
what is the procedure for admission in
MSC Marine Biotechnology, total couse fees
and job prospect????????

Thanks

Gautam Ghosh

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  2. What are the opportunities in M.Tech Biotechnology? I have completed my MSc Biotechnology
  3. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  4. Admission procedure and details regarding Ph.D/M.Phil in Biotechnology? Procedure for admission? Fee package for both the courses?
  5. Which are the good colleges for PG Marine Engineering course? What is the procedure for admission and what are the job opportunities?
  6. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad?
  7. What are the job opportunities after completing MSc Biotechnology? How to get a job?
  8. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Marine Biotechnology? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
  9. What are the job opportunities after doing MSc Agriculture Biotechnology?
  10. Job opportunities in Biotechnology after passing MSc Biotechnology in Aurangabad?
  11. Job opportunities in government sector after completing MSc Biotechnology
  12. What are the job opportunities after completing MSc in Biotechnology? Where can I get a job? How much will be the salary?
  13. Job opportunities after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  14. What is the admission procedure to do MSc Food Tech? I am a student of TY Biotechnology
  15. Colleges offering MSc in Astrophysics? What is the admission procedure? Job opportunities after MSc?
  16. Procedure to apply for compensation for job after completing MSc in Biotechnology?
  17. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and M.Tech in Biotechnology after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  18. MSc in Biotechnology or MSc in Microbiology? Which field has more job opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
12th July 2014, 11:16 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission, course fee and job opportunities in M.Sc Marine Biotechnology?

There are two admission process for MSc course in Marine Biotechnology.

1. Most of the institutes take admission on the basis of result in the graduation level.
2. Others take admission through scores in the entrance exams like :-

-Entrance test for admission into Post Graduation course
-Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering or GATE

There is a huge job prospect globally. One can find lucrative career option in the industries like shipping, ship manufacturing, steel industry, power sector, manufacturing sector, consultancy firm.
12th May 2016, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission, course fee and job opportunities in M.Sc Marine Biotechnology?

Can you please tell me the job oppurtunities after doing an msc biotechnolgy?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?