28th June 2014, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

i have done B.E in mechanical and M.B.A in operation and marketing management and Professional membership of IEI kolkata, and IMeckE -uk. now i want to do P.hd ?

please advise course and university, part time or distance

Related Questions:
  1. SET or SLET is arranged for MBA students in West Bengal? From where can I pursue M.Phil and PhD in Kolkata?
  2. How to do Ph.D after completing MBA in Operation Management from Sikkim Manipal University?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D in Agricultural Economics if completed MBA in Agribusiness Management and M.Sc in Agricultural Marketing & Co-operation?
  4. Can I do Ph.D from Kolkata after passing MBA full time with Marketing and Finance?
  5. How to get admitted in Phd in Management from Global Open University, Nagaland? I have passed MBA production and operation management from Global Open University
  6. How I can do PhD in international marketing from IISc without completing masters? I've done B.E and MBA
  7. Previous years question papers for MBA course?
  8. Colleges for Ph.D in Marketing management along with job? Fee structure?
  9. How to do Ph.D in Marketing Management in Mumbai?
  10. What is the scope of Pharmacy in Mumbai at government level?
  11. Can I do Ph.D after BE and MBA? Am I eligible for Ph.D?
  12. Phd for management MBA students with finance and marketing subjects? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  14. Is it fine to choose LLB regular course after completing MCA in Production and Operation Management? Which courses are better after MBA in production and operation?
  15. How may I do Ph.D in marketing management? What's the eligibility criteria for Ph.D in marketing?
  16. Which college can I get on the basis of CAT percentile 78.4?
  17. How to do internship in NTPC in production and operation management for 2 months?
  18. Study material for IEI Kolkata?
21st October 2016, 09:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: i have done B.E in mechanical and M.B.A in operation and marketing management and Professional membership of IEI kolkata, and IMeckE -uk. now i want to do P.hd ?

If you have got 55% marks in MBA degree, then you are definitely eligible for Ph.D admission in same field. You have to crack written exam and interview to get admission.

There are universities like IGNOU which offers distance mode Ph.D in management stream. For regular and part time programme, you can apply at other reputed universities based on the notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?