22nd July 2013, 12:17 PM
Bharath G

Study material for IEI Kolkata?

Hello my name is Bharath,

I just had submitted my documents for registeration for amie exam, i got confirmation SMS(2 weeks back) but still i didnt get the study material from IEI kolkata.

Pls let me know, lik how do i confirm about the material.

Related Questions:
  1. Which IEI Section A semester pattern?
  2. AMIE exams in hindi language
  3. Admission procedure, important dates and fee structure of IEI-Kolkata?
  4. What's the procedure for changing the subjects in IEI,Kolkata? I've done my diploma in Hindi medium and now English language is quite tough to cope with
  5. Material Science & Engineering, Society & Environment and Fundamentals of Design & Manufacturing solved question papers of previous year for IEI entrance exam?
  6. Where to get the Study material for botany and zoology
  7. How to prepare for IEI exams? How to manage studies with work being a Diploma engineer? -- [New]
  8. Can I join B.Tech from IEI University Kolkata? I have completed diploma civil from ICE University
  9. Is AMIE accepted in USA for higher studies?
  10. Study material for preparation for both prelims and mains of Civil Services?
  11. Syllabus, study materials and sample question papers of IEI Section-A entrance exam?
  12. From where to get GATE study material? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to get the Study material for Section A?
  14. How can I get study material for RAS prelims? Which website provides the study material
  15. Study material for IFS exam if my optional subjects are Botany and Zoology? Best institutes providing the study material through distance learning?
  16. How to study CS in Kolkata? I have completed my B.A LLB course
  17. i have done B.E in mechanical and M.B.A in operation and marketing management and Professional membership of IEI kolkata, and IMeckE -uk. now i want to do P.hd ?
  18. How should I prepare for IBPS(bank PO) and CAT both of them together?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?