30th June 2014, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Does I have to reappear in 12th Board exam if drop a year for JEE Main?

Recently, I gave my 12th board examination & also the JEE main exam, but i think my JEE main score will be not up to the mark & would not get qualify for JEE advance but i wish to get admission in IIT's.
For the same i think i should take a drop & try next year for JEE main & get qualify for JEE adv. .
Now my question is, If i take a drop this year after 12th , is there a need to give my HSC exam again next year?

10th September 2014, 01:10 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does I have to reappear in 12th Board exam if drop a year for JEE Main?

No, your 12th score is valid for all eternity. There is no need for you to give 12th exam again. In fact, I think if you have passed 12th board then you cannot give it again since you get registered in their system as a examination applicant for previous year.
Having said that, I think you can surely apply for Improvement exams for specific subjects in which you think you could have done better. Just go to your school and ask them if you can apply for the improvement exam from their school. If they agree, ask them the procedure and dates for filling the forms.
10th September 2014, 01:13 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does I have to reappear in 12th Board exam if drop a year for JEE Main?

No, your 12th score is valid for all eternity. There is no need for you to give 12th exam again. In fact, I think if you have passed 12th board then you cannot give it again since you get registered in their system as a examination applicant for previous year.
Having said that, I think you can surely apply for Improvement exams for specific subjects in which you think you could have done better. Just go to your school and ask them if you can apply for the improvement exam from their school. If they agree, ask them the procedure and dates for filling the forms.
8th September 2015, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Sir I passed my 12th exam in 2015 but didn't appear in IIT jee exam so can I reappear in 12the exam and then appear in IIT mains exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?