30th June 2014, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any MBA college if secured 47.88% in B.Com? Am I eligible for MBA entrance exam? What should I study to make my future brighter?

Hello
I have just completed b.com with 47.88%. i wanted to do mba but now because of so low percentage i m worried that will i get admission in any mba college.?? am i eligibile for the entrance test of mba ??? what should i choose now?? i m very confused. please help me out i will give my 100%to make my carrier bright.

12th December 2014, 11:32 PM
Saranbala18

Default Re: Can I get admission in any MBA college if secured 47.88% in B.Com? Am I eligible for MBA entrance exam? What should I study to make my future brighter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I have just completed b.com with 47.88%. i wanted to do mba but now because of so low percentage i m worried that will i get admission in any mba college.?? am i eligibile for the entrance test of mba ??? what should i choose now?? i m very confused. please help me out i will give my 100%to make my carrier bright.
Can I get admission in any MBA college if secured 47.88% in B.Com?

It is based on the college which you select to get admission for MBA. Most of the colleges/institution requires minimum 50% marks. Since, you have scored below 50% mark in graduation, so your admission will be put on hold. However, you can get admission for MBA in some private institutions through Management quota.

Am I eligible for MBA entrance exam?

Yes, you are eligible for MAT and GMAT entrance exam after graduation. There are no minimum marks required for MAT and GMAT exams. Graduation or its equivalent qualification is required to apply for the MAT and GMAT exams.

What should I study to make my future brighter?

If you want to make your career bright then you must study technical course and develop your communication skills. Try to gain some work experience in related specialization while doing MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?