2nd July 2014, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for job in Tech Mahindra being a 23 years and 8 months old B.Tech fresher?

Hello
What is the proper age limit for fresher B.Tech for applying to Tech Mahindra? If they say not more than 23 years of age pass outs does that mean just 23
years. I mean my age is 23 years 8 months exactly.
Am I eligible to apply for Tech Mahindra ????

11th July 2014, 03:57 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Can I apply for job in Tech Mahindra being a 23 years and 8 months old B.Tech fresher?

Yes you are eligible to apply for the Tech Mahindra opening if they just have told 23 years of age limit without giving the date of limit which means they should have specified the upper age limit with a date if they want to restrict candidates only below 23 years if not you can still apply even if you are 23 years and 8 months running.

Usually it's pretty hard chance for companies to call freshers with 23+ years of age because they always concentrate on the present freshers but if you have got this chance then probably you don't have to hesitate in these things better apply and try to check the future issues if any which shouldn't be in ideal case.

Make sure that you prepare well for the interview process where there will be 3 important rounds followed which are,

-> Aptitude test.

-> Technical interview.

-> HR interview.

I have attached some of the preparation materials in this post for your reference. Just go through it and prepare well.
Attached Files
File Type: docx Mahindra English.docx(19.5 KB, 46 views)
File Type: docx Mahindra Logic & Analyt.docx(57.0 KB, 47 views)
File Type: docx Mahindra Numerical.docx(15.5 KB, 62 views)
File Type: docx English.docx(19.2 KB, 64 views)
File Type: zip mahendrasatyampapers.zip(193.2 KB, 9 views)
File Type: pdf aptitude.pdf(1.18 MB, 81 views)
File Type: pdf Interview Skills That Win The Job -WindowTricks-.pdf(1.99 MB, 66 views)
14th September 2015, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for job in Tech Mahindra being a 23 years and 8 months old B.Tech fresher?

After 12th 12year gap 3 year BCA Degree regular campalit I have job in it company
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?