7th July 2014, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

How can I get back my NIOS Marksheet if returned to the office due to address related problem?

Sir,
Bymistake my NIOS marksheet was returned to the office of
NIOS due to some address related problem.
I want it back as soon as possible because
i need it to attend the NIOS exams.
Please help me !

26th April 2015, 08:03 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get back my NIOS Marksheet if returned to the office due to address related problem?

The mark sheet and other documents are dispatched at the mailing address of the individual learners by the concerned regional centers. To obtain the mark sheet contact your respective regional center. You can also obtain the NIOS mark sheet by filling an application form which is available at the regional center along with the prescribed fee through demand draft, in favour of Secretary, NIOS payable at NOIDA. The filled in application form along with the draft should be send to the following address:

Section officer
M & M branch
National institute of open schooling
A-24/25, Sector-62, Industrial area
NOIDA, UP - 201309
Attached Files
File Type: pdf application form for certificate.pdf(5.51 MB, 138 views)
5th August 2019, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get back my NIOS Marksheet if returned to the office due to address related problem?

Respected sir/mam, My name is prabhakar Singh rautela . I have completed my 12 by nios board . But due to the address mistake I am unable to get my original marksheet . Please tell me the procedure to get the original marksheet .
Examination year - October 2018
Enrollment no. 921418301185.
25th November 2021, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir
I have returned nios original marklist migration certificate, and TC to Delhi office as there is a mistake in Mother's name My enrollment no is 090025192505,Sumithraj KS, and completed Secondary examination 2020, Nios kochi centre
To do the higher study l need the certificate back soon
I request you to send it soon
Thank you sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?