10th July 2014, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Age limit for Pre-Primary Female Teacher recruitment in any private school of Delhi?

hello
please tell me what is the maximum
age limit for a pre primary female
teacher in a private school of delhi??????
please reply as soon as possible
thank you in advance

4th March 2015, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Age limit for Pre-Primary Female Teacher recruitment in any private school of Delhi?

My age limit is 39 years and experience of teaching is 5 years I am eligible for the primary teacher
15th June 2016, 11:20 AM
samsung1992

Default Re: Age limit for Pre-Primary Female Teacher recruitment in any private school of Delhi?

The maximum age limit till you can apply for the post post of pre primary female
teacher till your age of 27 and then after that you are not eligible to apply. You can think it as the deadline to apply for all the educational post in the school.

If you are above 30 years of the age so, you can not apply for the post of pre primary female
teacher but yes you can try for other higher class teacher post.
23rd March 2019, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

What is the maximum age limit to apply in delhi private schools for that English
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?